This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The amount of QQ regarding "5.2 is coming out too soon!" is hilarious.

#1ElaeusPosted 2/12/2013 9:54:09 AM
I mean really, Blizzard is dishing out content faster than ever before which vary between raid content patches and filler content patches and it is now "too much content"?

Whatever happened to the "Blizzard I am quitting because one week into the patch I seen everything" crowd?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#2Lightning BoltPosted 2/12/2013 10:01:35 AM(edited)
The only reason anyone cares is because Blizzard has seen fit to make each tier obsolete when the next comes out.

If this were just more content, rather than more content by deleting previous content, I doubt as many people would mind.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#3Ness0123456789Posted 2/12/2013 10:03:36 AM
Lightning Bolt posted...
The only reason anyone cares is because Blizzard has seen fit to make each tier obsolete when the next comes out.

If this were just more content, rather than more content by deleting previous content, I doubt as many people would mind.

Except they're not this time?
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI
#4Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:04:27 AM
But the whining in the past was mainly on "DS lasted 9 months dammit! FL has only 7 bosses! ICC lasted a WHOLE YEAR and Blizz does what, give us Halion?"

So people were ASKING for more raids.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5Lightning BoltPosted 2/12/2013 10:07:09 AM(edited)
Ness0123456789 posted...
Except they're not this time?

Lies.
It's pretty unlikely I'm going to be back to Elegon for anything but welfare LFR gear on alts (like LFR counts), soloing/transmog next expansion, or maybe a rare drunken time for lulz, like when people go do ICC for kicks.

Elaeus posted...
So people were ASKING for more raids.

They doubled the number of bosses, made them non-trivial (lol 30% nerf), and halved the amount of time.
There's gotta be a happy medium.

I don't hugely mind, mind you; I'm bored with HoF and ready for more, but the concern is understandable.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#6KenorvPosted 2/12/2013 10:09:35 AM
Elaeus posted...
I mean really, Blizzard is dishing out content faster than ever before which vary between raid content patches and filler content patches and it is now "too much content"?

Whatever happened to the "Blizzard I am quitting because one week into the patch I seen everything" crowd?

This is why I would hate to be a game developer. No one is ever happy. "There's too much content. There's not enough content. It's too hard. It's too easy. Nerf this. Buff that." Etc. Etc. Etc. Devs are always in a no win situation it seems.
#7Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:37:55 AM(edited)
Kenorv posted...
Elaeus posted...

This is why I would hate to be a game developer. No one is ever happy. "There's too much content. There's not enough content. It's too hard. It's too easy. Nerf this. Buff that." Etc. Etc. Etc. Devs are always in a no win situation it seems.

Neither us teachers, but the bright side is that we don't have to please the receiving end. In fact, in some cases we are not supposed to so we develop a tendency not to care what random people think about us. Wonder if it goes the same way for the developers..

Doctors on the other hand can kill people and get off the hook with it, regardless of the receiving end's satisfaction.

On topic: I can understand people missing a heroic or two heroic kills for all cutting edge achievements being pissed about it but seriously you think these are the people that are whining at the moment?
---
#8angrywalrus13Posted 2/12/2013 10:23:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9angrywalrus13Posted 2/12/2013 10:24:17 AM
Stupid iPhone. THANKS OBAMA
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#10KokeiiPosted 2/12/2013 10:27:38 AM
Elaeus posted...

They're different people. Personally, I'm disappointed that it is coming out so soon, because my guild is finally getting past the holiday hump and getting some progress made in heroics, only to see that we're only gonna have a few more weeks to notch new kills before the next raid is out. It's just going to put more stress on us to get things done, because despite having a new raid, we're still going to, at some point, go back and finish the heroics we missed. Just a lot to do all at once.