This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whats the average age of WoW players on this board

#11PenguinLord2324Posted 2/12/2013 2:15:10 PM
Probably somewhere between 1-100
---
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
#12AceronPosted 2/12/2013 4:24:49 PM
Whatever it is, I'm not it. How about that? :)
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#13thelastmohiganPosted 2/12/2013 4:29:23 PM
I am confused. Do you expect someone on here to know the age of every member and calculate the average for you?
#14BMac89Posted 2/12/2013 4:32:38 PM
this site seems to have all ages, i know quite a few ppl on here in 30s even 40s. Obviously the majority is teens and young adults 13-25ish.
---
I was on Intervention
#15HakPosted 2/13/2013 3:26:00 AM
Apparently the average age of gamers these days is around 34 - the generation that grew up with Commodore 64s, Amigas, Atari STs, aged while still holding onto their toys, while also getting parents involved, and bringing their kids up with electronic toys being a normal thing. Going by the average posts on this particular board, I'd probably guess that the average age is a fair amount younger than that, possibly by around a decade. Also, I'm inclined to think that less "older" gamers post on message boards - they're too busy actually playing the games.

I'm staring down the road to 40, my stepdad is 48, and my nephew is 4. We spend regular weekends playing games together (Forza Horizon being the current favourite), and even though my nephew isn't particularly competitive (or really standing much chance to win unless we purposefully just stop), it makes him feel awesome that he can game with adults.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#16Right_Chus_1Posted 2/13/2013 5:24:40 AM
From my experience, most people associated with this game are from like mid highschool to college. Everyone i talk to is "studying" something. When Blizzard tries to do anything during finals week and such the community go's crazy. So im going to assume on average the majority are of college age.
#17soupcan101Posted 2/13/2013 6:56:43 AM
I just turned 82 last November. I've been laying bricks now for over 60 years. Began working on the old student union in '49. I can still whip all you whippersnappers with my goblin warrior any day. Umm biscuits
---
"-56, That's cold enough to set a snowman on fire." "That really doesn't make any sense, George," said Bill.