This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who's the tankiest tank

#21tote_allPosted 2/17/2013 8:52:51 AM
why you feel like singling me out.

Because you openly admitted you don't know what you're talking about, but posted anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
#22piplupzeroPosted 2/17/2013 10:00:21 AM
tote_all posted...
why you feel like singling me out.

Because you openly admitted you don't know what you're talking about, but posted anyway.

My opinions are based on fact and experience but since there isn't really a definite answer no one person can claim to be 100% correct, They are about as valid as anyone else's post here.
Let me rephrase my statement then. Just for you, you adorable little crumpet
"It is most definitely blood dk and paladin are almost certainly good at dealing with magic based damage." Are you happy yet? Or do you really think the phrase "in my opinion" means that it cannot have any basis in fact. Which is wrong.

Wait... Holy ****, Shuriko wins and he didn't seem to be trying this time. Well played sir, well played.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#23tote_allPosted 2/17/2013 10:03:10 AM
I never said you didn't have basis in fact.

You can't really backpedal into stating it as a fact, we already know you "ummm ain't really sure lol" of what you're talking about.

xoxo
---
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
#24GothicDrifterPosted 2/17/2013 9:46:24 PM
Shuriko posted...
who's the tankiest tank

Thomas the tank?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/sniperkain
#25ShadowlessOnePosted 2/19/2013 1:10:33 AM
piplupzero posted...
tote_all posted...

"It is most definitely blood dk and paladin are almost certainly good at dealing with magic based damage." .

My mind boggles at the illiteracy of this sentence.
#26piplupzeroPosted 2/19/2013 1:19:45 AM
ShadowlessOne posted...
piplupzero posted...
tote_all posted...

"It is most definitely blood dk and paladin are almost certainly good at dealing with magic based damage." .

My mind boggles at the illiteracy of this sentence.

Punctuation is for suckers.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#27dakotah1978Posted 2/19/2013 1:46:22 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
Sherman

I don't know, the Panzer and Tiger were better they just took more resources to produce. The Sherman wins with sheer numbers.
---
"This is a quote wherein someone self owned." -Someone
#28HakPosted 2/19/2013 4:24:56 AM
GothicDrifter posted...
Shuriko posted...
who's the tankiest tank

Thomas the tank?

Thomas was only the engine. Can you imagine how big the rest of the damned tank would have to be if the engine component was the size of a damned train?
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#29MorgasaurusPosted 2/19/2013 8:45:49 AM
A Brewmaster Monk's Expel Harm refreshes and incurs no cooldown when they fall below 35% health. Couple this with glyph of guard.

The boss is only hitting you for physical damage. That means you will always have the guard buff and receive bonus healing from Expel Harm and orbs.

Basically your rotation for this particular scenario would be Expel Harm (If HP <= 80%) > Keg Smash > Jab to build chi. Use chi on Purifying Brew to clear Stagger when yellow, otherwise blackout kick to keep up shuffle or on guard or chi wave. Also use elusive brew to increase dodge chances. For this scenario one could spec into Restorative Elixirs giving even more self-healing opportunity and pop Purifying Brew with any extra chi as well.

A Panda BM Monk will have around 600k health buffed, 35% of 600k is 210k. I'd have to experiment to see what kind of healing per second one could get by spamming expel harm with guard up, but I'm pretty sure that depending on the melee DPS of the boss they could survive indefinitely.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#30Shuriko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 3:54:08 PM
A Brewmaster Monk's Expel Harm refreshes and incurs no cooldown when they fall below 35% health. Couple this with glyph of guard.

The boss is only hitting you for physical damage. That means you will always have the guard buff and receive bonus healing from Expel Harm and orbs.

Basically your rotation for this particular scenario would be Expel Harm (If HP <= 80%) > Keg Smash > Jab to build chi. Use chi on Purifying Brew to clear Stagger when yellow, otherwise blackout kick to keep up shuffle or on guard or chi wave. Also use elusive brew to increase dodge chances. For this scenario one could spec into Restorative Elixirs giving even more self-healing opportunity and pop Purifying Brew with any extra chi as well.

A Panda BM Monk will have around 600k health buffed, 35% of 600k is 210k. I'd have to experiment to see what kind of healing per second one could get by spamming expel harm with guard up, but I'm pretty sure that depending on the melee DPS of the boss they could survive indefinitely.

Assume that whatever the damage being dealt is is capable of killing any tank in at the very most 60 seconds.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz