This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have they updated the graphics for the other races yet?

#1g0tbeef89Posted 2/12/2013 3:59:49 PM
I seem to recall them saying that they'll update the races so that they're on par graphic wise with Pandaren. I stopped playing just a few weeks after MoP release and I haven't been following this.

So have they actually gone through with updating yet? If yes, I may just come back at much around with some alts.
---
Ignoring all from tote since 2011.
#2Honorable_DPosted 2/12/2013 4:02:17 PM
Nope, no word on it other than perhaps they'll get dwarves updated before the next expansion. -_-
#3g0tbeef89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:13:51 PM
So lame. If this turns out to be like the dance studio....
---
#4ATiRadeonHDPosted 2/12/2013 5:21:06 PM
g0tbeef89 posted...
So lame. If this turns out to be like the dance studio....

Well, it could turn out like Diablo III. So count your blessings.
---
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#5Honorable_DPosted 2/12/2013 5:49:36 PM
Nah, we know for a FACT that they WILL be updating the old races... just not when though. So its not like the Dance Studio which is pretty much just a myth at this point.

I'll bet 10 bucks that the race graphic updates are gonna be one of the major selling points of the next expansion. They keep going on and on about how they hate making large changes mid-expansion and like to make the big changes all in one whack via a new expansion. =/
#6g0tbeef89(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:53:32 PM
Honorable_D posted...
Nah, we know for a FACT that they WILL be updating the old races... just not when though. So its not like the Dance Studio which is pretty much just a myth at this point.

I'll bet 10 bucks that the race graphic updates are gonna be one of the major selling points of the next expansion. They keep going on and on about how they hate making large changes mid-expansion and like to make the big changes all in one whack via a new expansion. =/

They should update the outlands and northrend too then.

At least equipment wise and quest wise.

Don't care too much about the environment because it looks good as it is.
---