If ethereal became playable

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. If ethereal became playable

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#1
I don't care all my toons would be race changed that could be ethereal.

So yes I would fork out a pretty penny for that.

Honestly I wouldn't mind Satyrs either.

But Ethereals... /drool
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.

User Info: Lady_Tygry

Lady_Tygry
4 years ago#2
/camp Mummymon
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.

User Info: Aceron

Aceron
4 years ago#3
I'd just race change my mage. Not to impressed with their melee animations, but their caster animations, *drool*
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL

User Info: burkhardt5

burkhardt5
4 years ago#4
Give Blizzard some time. They are planning many wore expansions for the future and I would not be surprised if they will eventually include ethereal in one way or another.
http://superiorwowguide.com

User Info: Sulticune

Sulticune
4 years ago#5
Interesting. I though I was the only one who liked the Satyr idea!

Ethereals will probably happen. Blizz knows there's a LOT of support for the idea.

Ogres and Furbolgs too. They make sense.
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001

User Info: piplupzero

piplupzero
4 years ago#6
If ethereals happen then hozen has to happen. I want to ook some dookin bosses hozen style.
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.

User Info: GreatDrake

GreatDrake
4 years ago#7
If they make Ethereal playable I would want them to change the run animation as I found when leveling in outland at first it looks cool but after a while it gave me a headache when I was fighting them.
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related

User Info: ShiningForceX

ShiningForceX
4 years ago#8
The concept of playable werewolves gave plenty of fans plenty of chubbies...until they made them actually playable. Now no one makes too big a deal of it either way.

Remember: the next possible playable race is always the coolest one.
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
4 years ago#9
I am not sure what is so attractive about ehereals becoming playable.
The thing is- yeah I admit they (along with arokka) were really cool races that were added in TBC, but some races are just good the way they are: NPCs.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Abyssmal Fiend

Abyssmal Fiend
4 years ago#10
burkhardt5 posted...
Give Blizzard some time. They are planning many wore expansions for the future and I would not be surprised if they will eventually include ethereal in one way or another.

I don't see it. I think we're far more likely to see the fabled WoW 2 than, say, three more expansions.

The bottom line is that WoW's showing its age. Cataclysm was a much-needed face lift, but it didn't fix everything. WoW's pushing a decade now and simply needs much of its guts to be replaced.
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. If ethereal became playable

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived