This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If ethereal became playable

#1Coop14Posted 2/12/2013 6:13:08 PM
I don't care all my toons would be race changed that could be ethereal.

So yes I would fork out a pretty penny for that.

Honestly I wouldn't mind Satyrs either.

But Ethereals... /drool
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#2Lady_TygryPosted 2/12/2013 6:13:45 PM
/camp Mummymon
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#3AceronPosted 2/12/2013 7:01:11 PM
I'd just race change my mage. Not to impressed with their melee animations, but their caster animations, *drool*
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#4burkhardt5Posted 2/16/2013 5:59:57 AM
Give Blizzard some time. They are planning many wore expansions for the future and I would not be surprised if they will eventually include ethereal in one way or another.
---
http://superiorwowguide.com
#5SulticunePosted 2/16/2013 6:14:24 AM
Interesting. I though I was the only one who liked the Satyr idea!

Ethereals will probably happen. Blizz knows there's a LOT of support for the idea.

Ogres and Furbolgs too. They make sense.
---
Chaos in Order brings Order to Chaos. Honour the Balance
The cloud boss cares not for your 277 rings. - mntwins0001
#6piplupzeroPosted 2/16/2013 9:22:56 AM
If ethereals happen then hozen has to happen. I want to ook some dookin bosses hozen style.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#7GreatDrakePosted 2/16/2013 3:49:48 PM
If they make Ethereal playable I would want them to change the run animation as I found when leveling in outland at first it looks cool but after a while it gave me a headache when I was fighting them.
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#8ShiningForceXPosted 2/17/2013 2:26:40 AM
The concept of playable werewolves gave plenty of fans plenty of chubbies...until they made them actually playable. Now no one makes too big a deal of it either way.

Remember: the next possible playable race is always the coolest one.
---
If you have to use force...use Shining Force!
#9ElaeusPosted 2/17/2013 2:31:44 AM
I am not sure what is so attractive about ehereals becoming playable.
The thing is- yeah I admit they (along with arokka) were really cool races that were added in TBC, but some races are just good the way they are: NPCs.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#10Abyssmal FiendPosted 2/17/2013 2:33:41 AM
burkhardt5 posted...
Give Blizzard some time. They are planning many wore expansions for the future and I would not be surprised if they will eventually include ethereal in one way or another.

I don't see it. I think we're far more likely to see the fabled WoW 2 than, say, three more expansions.

The bottom line is that WoW's showing its age. Cataclysm was a much-needed face lift, but it didn't fix everything. WoW's pushing a decade now and simply needs much of its guts to be replaced.
---
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder