This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

looking for a new mouse for WoW

#11zodiacsoulPosted 2/13/2013 7:49:13 AM
i would suggest you go with something from logitech then, while razer stuff are also good i find them "dying" more often then i like, my razer mouses started double clicking and my razer nostromo has alot of software issues and a few of the buttons are getting non responsive, logitech stuff are alot more reliable. Like most of the people on this board said get the g600
#12schmarkenheimerPosted 2/13/2013 11:52:38 AM
G500 owner, solid mouse.
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#13BushidoMusashiPosted 2/13/2013 2:10:19 PM
I actually own and use the Steelseries WoW cataclysm mouse and it is great once you get used to the location of all 13 buttons. Wouldn't recommend it for a lefty though because it's pretty distinctly shaped for a righty.
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum
#14BortacusPosted 2/13/2013 6:05:30 PM
Another vote for Logitech
#15ShadowEdgeXPosted 2/13/2013 9:01:11 PM
Glockass1 posted...
zodiacsoul posted...
The best Wow mouse imo is either the razer naga or the knock off Logitech one, but you are left handed so it might be a little harder, i dont think they offer those two mouse left handed yet.

The naga is awful to the G600. I have tried both and the G600 is superior in every way.

I can confirm this as well. I had a Naga before, and now have a G600 and love it.
---
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel