looking for a new mouse for WoW

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. looking for a new mouse for WoW

User Info: ZodiacSoldier

ZodiacSoldier
3 years ago#11
i would suggest you go with something from logitech then, while razer stuff are also good i find them "dying" more often then i like, my razer mouses started double clicking and my razer nostromo has alot of software issues and a few of the buttons are getting non responsive, logitech stuff are alot more reliable. Like most of the people on this board said get the g600

User Info: schmarkenheimer

schmarkenheimer
3 years ago#12
G500 owner, solid mouse.
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12

User Info: BushidoMusashi

BushidoMusashi
3 years ago#13
I actually own and use the Steelseries WoW cataclysm mouse and it is great once you get used to the location of all 13 buttons. Wouldn't recommend it for a lefty though because it's pretty distinctly shaped for a righty.
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum

User Info: Bortacus

Bortacus
3 years ago#14
Another vote for Logitech

User Info: ShadowEdgeX

ShadowEdgeX
3 years ago#15
Glockass1 posted...
zodiacsoul posted...
The best Wow mouse imo is either the razer naga or the knock off Logitech one, but you are left handed so it might be a little harder, i dont think they offer those two mouse left handed yet.

The naga is awful to the G600. I have tried both and the G600 is superior in every way.

I can confirm this as well. I had a Naga before, and now have a G600 and love it.
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. looking for a new mouse for WoW

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived