This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Power Rangers: Empress....amazing

#11femmefatale7Posted 2/14/2013 1:39:30 AM
Ruisu-X posted...
Been done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVYT0iyhCUQ

And better version IMO.

Yeah, you can tell the other guy pretty much copied this vid for his intro. Sure he changed the races and whatnot, but he ain't foolin' anyone.
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
#12BearlyWilling(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:06:22 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
sylverlolol posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Visiting this board means my life revolves around it?

lol

Well...you come on to a video game board to boast about going on with your life. Yeah, I'd say its safe to say you don't have one.

I didn't boast about having a life, I made a statement involving my reasoning behind no viewing his link.

However, I notice you did not mention having a life, so we can assume you do not have one. Therefore, you are a lifeless creature, somewhat of an inanimate object; I don't have conversations with rocks, so this debate is now over. Have a good day, sir(thing).

Saying you are getting on with your life = implying you have one. You're the poster child for pot, kettle, black, etc. right now.

You should probably head over to Current Events and watch I Like Toast. He does this kind of trolling much better than you. :(
#13Nightbird_XPosted 2/14/2013 11:17:02 AM
BearlyWilling posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
sylverlolol posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

lol

Well...you come on to a video game board to boast about going on with your life. Yeah, I'd say its safe to say you don't have one.

I didn't boast about having a life, I made a statement involving my reasoning behind no viewing his link.

However, I notice you did not mention having a life, so we can assume you do not have one. Therefore, you are a lifeless creature, somewhat of an inanimate object; I don't have conversations with rocks, so this debate is now over. Have a good day, sir(thing).

Saying you are getting on with your life = implying you have one. You're the poster child for pot, kettle, black, etc. right now.

You should probably head over to Current Events and watch I Like Toast. He does this kind of trolling much better than you. :(

There's a difference between implying and boasting. Learn to read.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#14halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/14/2013 11:26:49 AM
why do you argue with everyone nightbird

it doesnt seem to matter if they're genuinely stupid/wrong, you just seem to argue with everyone.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#15amzgspydermanPosted 2/14/2013 11:29:52 AM
i doubt the irony of the amount of time nightbird has spent bickering and defending his initial statement is lost on anyone.
---
"There is no reputation vendor that I'm aware of that sells a 'Cloak of What-the-hell-is-going on." - Lore
#16Egxamer1Posted 2/14/2013 11:42:37 AM
So this video TC linked:

1. No Power Rangers ending
2. Kill was boring and quiet, with annoying Queen's voice
3. I really wanted to see XT nuke some bugs im disappoint
4. The other video that was linked was better... still jelly at the amount of time that was wasted

5. Muffins!

Happy V-day ****ers!
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#17BearlyWilling(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:56:38 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
BearlyWilling posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
sylverlolol posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

lol

There's a difference between implying and boasting. Learn to read.

No, there really isn't. When you boast about one thing, you're implying as well. Cry more, neckbeard.

And really, head to CE and learn from Toast. I'd give you a C- right now, but you have potential.
#18ArtosRCPosted 2/14/2013 12:28:06 PM
I was going to watch it, but then I decided to get on with the rest of my life.

Arguing throughout the night and into the next day on a random internet message board. That's quite the life.
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/zerominus/Pics/Signatures/s.gif