This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Seriously I don't believe that people hate Greeks so much:

#21Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:37:27 AM
ATiRadeonHD posted...
Don't forget that Greece also imprisoned the two Bohemia Interactive developers Ivan and Martin for taking pictures on the island Limnos. Crazy country bro.

They already warned them that they should not go into the facilities. The went ahead and broke in anyway.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#22schmarkenheimerPosted 2/15/2013 3:36:58 AM
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
brasil #1

jajajaja

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4119729+_0b069cc8afc6ab45e3afe855f0a7242a.png
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#23HakPosted 2/15/2013 3:48:40 AM
schmarkenheimer posted...
brasil #1

jajajaja

Link only goes to a crappy website. Not to an image.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#24schmarkenheimerPosted 2/15/2013 4:24:20 AM
Hak posted...
brasil #1

jajajaja

Strange, I've only got the image. http://i.imgur.com/KOhOn.jpg
---
Post of the ****ing year. - crimsyn_76 Best. Example. Ever. - Veliconis
Epic. - Xade76 Want to run that by us in English instead of Derp, champ? - pies12
#25Colonel_SnitskyPosted 2/15/2013 6:01:18 AM
Glockass1 posted...
Everyone is flaming Greeks on trade chat because it's the cool thing to do mirite? It's stupid. As if the normal people are responsible for this mess.

OT: I tried to join a GERMAN server the other day on BF3 and I wasn't allowed to connect. I got the message "Sorry players from Greece are no allowed". Seriously?

I've been playing various games with a Greek guy for years now, and a few months back he got rejected from connecting to a L4D2 server >.<
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
#26HakPosted 2/15/2013 6:02:39 AM
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
Glockass1 posted...
Everyone is flaming Greeks on trade chat because it's the cool thing to do mirite? It's stupid. As if the normal people are responsible for this mess.

OT: I tried to join a GERMAN server the other day on BF3 and I wasn't allowed to connect. I got the message "Sorry players from Greece are no allowed". Seriously?

I've been playing various games with a Greek guy for years now, and a few months back he got rejected from connecting to a L4D2 server >.<

It's the next step of the economic trade sanctions. Not allowed contact with outsiders - if you have enough money to play games, you've got enough money to start paying your debts.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#27Lightning BoltPosted 2/15/2013 6:03:41 AM
Hak posted...
brasil #1

jajajaja

Put a question mark on the end of it.
http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/4119729+_0b069cc8afc6ab45e3afe855f0a7242a.png?

Funnyjunk links are still horrible though because of this added step.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#28Colonel_SnitskyPosted 2/15/2013 6:03:51 AM
Hak posted...
Colonel_Snitsky posted...
Glockass1 posted...

It's the next step of the economic trade sanctions. Not allowed contact with outsiders - if you have enough money to play games, you've got enough money to start paying your debts.

XD
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
#29Lucius43Posted 2/15/2013 6:17:29 AM
Hak posted...
Lucius43 posted...
XtraT posted...
greeks is the only race that have a worst economy then the U.S.A

Ireland / Iceland both went bankrupt as well

The difference is that both those countries have been doing things to sort their economies out. Greece refuses to.

my point was that there were other bankrupt countries so the U.S. economy is better than them.... and all of the EU tbh, EU looks recessionish and U.S. is coming back
#30HakPosted 2/15/2013 6:40:31 AM
Lucius43 posted...
Hak posted...
Lucius43 posted...
XtraT posted...
greeks is the only race that have a worst economy then the U.S.A

Ireland / Iceland both went bankrupt as well

The difference is that both those countries have been doing things to sort their economies out. Greece refuses to.

my point was that there were other bankrupt countries so the U.S. economy is better than them.... and all of the EU tbh, EU looks recessionish and U.S. is coming back

True - despite all the Republicans complaints about Obama, he is pulling the country out of recession. Several EU countries are recovering too, though some (like the UK) have governments who have been destroying the economy so badly that you'd be forgiven they were doing it on purpose. The US however has lost it's high credit rating, which can be directly attributed to the Bush administration's policies which were still in effect. The richest economy in the world shouldn't even be in debt in the first place...

My point was that Ireland and Iceland (both countries you named) have gone to fairly extreme measures to get their economies started again. Greece has been voting against further austerity cuts, despite that meaning they will receive no further financial aid from the IMF. Their general attitude is "pay our taxes when we feel like it, or not at all", which is held both by the government as well as the individuals there. It's caught up with them, and even though there's a chance that they cannot recover - ever - they're still refusing to help themselves out and expecting major handouts from everyone else. The USA knew they were in financial trouble a long time ago, yet did nothing to prevent it spiraling out of control, and did nothing to contain the investment bankers gambling with billions of dollars of other people's money.

If the USA (and the UK, given that the London Stock Exchange still holds huge international clout) had taken the route Iceland took (imprison the bankers who caused the problems in the first place) things would have turned around a lot faster.
---