This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want a ranged class without a pet...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I want a ranged class without a pet...
2 years ago#1
I don't care what it's called blizzard. Demon Hunter, Warden, whatever. All I know is I want a Archer based class that focuses on...

Fist/1h weapons
Bows/Guns without pets
I don't know

Make it happen Blizzard <3

Edit: That's Physical not magic based
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
(edited by Coop14)
2 years ago#2
If only there was a ranged class without a pet! It could use some form of fire...or maybe arcane might! We would call it the.... magus? Hmm doesn't sound quite right...Meh, It'l never work.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
2 years ago#3
Elemental shaman?
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
2 years ago#4
piplupzero posted...
If only there was a ranged class without a pet! It could use some form of fire...or maybe arcane might! We would call it the.... magus? Hmm doesn't sound quite right...Meh, It'l never work.

Physical ranged :P
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
2 years ago#5
To be fair, he did say arrow-based ranged class.
---
Ever thus the deadbeats, Lebowski. -Woo
DC United | Arsenal FC | United States Men's National Soccer Team | New York Yankees
2 years ago#6
Coop14 posted...
I don't care what it's called blizzard. Demon Hunter, Warden, whatever. All I know is I want a Archer based class that focuses on...

Fist/1h weapons
Bows/Guns without pets
I don't know

Make it happen Blizzard <3

if you make another topic with a lame pun in it I'm gonna castrate myself, put my balls in my mouth and dance Caramelldansen.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
2 years ago#7
So what TC wants is a Hunter class without a pet.

Which is to say he can't find the Dismiss Pet spell.
---
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder
2 years ago#8
Since nobody uses MM they should just convert it into a petless spec. If they did that I might actually level a hunter.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
2 years ago#9
Night Elf Hunter.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
2 years ago#10
piplupzero posted...

I laughed, thank you for this
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. I want a ranged class without a pet...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived