This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want a ranged class without a pet...

#1Coop14Posted 2/13/2013 5:54:02 PM(edited)
I don't care what it's called blizzard. Demon Hunter, Warden, whatever. All I know is I want a Archer based class that focuses on...

Fist/1h weapons
Bows/Guns without pets
I don't know

Make it happen Blizzard <3

Edit: That's Physical not magic based
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#2piplupzeroPosted 2/13/2013 5:52:01 PM
If only there was a ranged class without a pet! It could use some form of fire...or maybe arcane might! We would call it the.... magus? Hmm doesn't sound quite right...Meh, It'l never work.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#3bladstPosted 2/13/2013 5:53:45 PM
Elemental shaman?
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
#4Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 5:54:41 PM
piplupzero posted...
If only there was a ranged class without a pet! It could use some form of fire...or maybe arcane might! We would call it the.... magus? Hmm doesn't sound quite right...Meh, It'l never work.

Physical ranged :P
---
The WoW boards. We are a dysfunctional family that have the potential of making the greatest sitcom ever written.
#5BenuNekoPosted 2/13/2013 5:54:44 PM
To be fair, he did say arrow-based ranged class.
---
Ever thus the deadbeats, Lebowski. -Woo
DC United | Arsenal FC | United States Men's National Soccer Team | New York Yankees
#6Glockass1Posted 2/13/2013 5:56:41 PM
Coop14 posted...
I don't care what it's called blizzard. Demon Hunter, Warden, whatever. All I know is I want a Archer based class that focuses on...

Fist/1h weapons
Bows/Guns without pets
I don't know

Make it happen Blizzard <3

if you make another topic with a lame pun in it I'm gonna castrate myself, put my balls in my mouth and dance Caramelldansen.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#7Abyssmal FiendPosted 2/13/2013 6:13:19 PM
So what TC wants is a Hunter class without a pet.

Which is to say he can't find the Dismiss Pet spell.
---
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder
#8scarecrowsPosted 2/13/2013 6:25:15 PM
Since nobody uses MM they should just convert it into a petless spec. If they did that I might actually level a hunter.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#9Nightbird_XPosted 2/13/2013 9:28:09 PM
Night Elf Hunter.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#10UnboundAbyssPosted 2/13/2013 9:48:26 PM
piplupzero posted...

I laughed, thank you for this
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000