This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want a ranged class without a pet...

#11F6F3Hellcat253Posted 2/14/2013 1:20:00 AM
Spriest wins.
---
-Summer-
#12AllSystemsGoPosted 2/14/2013 1:39:33 AM
scarecrows posted...
Since nobody uses MM they should just convert it into a petless spec. If they did that I might actually level a hunter.

I would love this. The only reason I can't stand Hunter is because of the pet. Give MM Hunters an ability like Locks where they "kill" their pet for a buff and I'll level one immediately.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/System813/
#134sakuraHa0Posted 2/14/2013 7:40:15 AM
Shuriken throwing rogue !
Or
Bow-wielding warrior !
Or
shield-thrower paladin! (Only attack every 6 seconds) :D
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#14whirlwind24Posted 2/14/2013 7:56:42 AM
They could always do a Grimoire of Sacrifice type deal with Hunters
#15TaaronPosted 2/14/2013 11:10:29 AM
scarecrows posted...
Since nobody uses MM they should just convert it into a petless spec. If they did that I might actually level a hunter.

Speak for yourself, my hunter is MM and I would very much like to keep my pet. Of course my hunter is only a alt I rarely do anything beyond leveling with.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#16scarecrowsPosted 2/14/2013 11:49:14 AM
Taaron posted...
scarecrows posted...

Speak for yourself, my hunter is MM and I would very much like to keep my pet. Of course my hunter is only a alt I rarely do anything beyond leveling with.

I will clarify.

Since nobody uses MM in raiding, only one person uses that spec to dick around and do nothing in they should just convert it into a petless spec. If they did that I might actually level a hunter.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#17TaaronPosted 2/14/2013 12:44:15 PM
scarecrows posted...
Taaron posted...
scarecrows posted...

I will clarify.

Since nobody uses MM in raiding, only one person uses that spec to dick around and do nothing in they should just convert it into a petless spec. If they did that I might actually level a hunter.

Yeah good luck with that one. Over the years Blizzard just seems to be giving classes more and more pets, whether temporary or permanent pets.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#18scarecrowsPosted 2/14/2013 12:45:23 PM
Taaron posted...
scarecrows posted...
Taaron posted...
scarecrows posted...

I will clarify.

Yeah good luck with that one. Over the years Blizzard just seems to be giving classes more and more pets, whether temporary or permanent pets.

Yeah I hate pets, that's why I have one of every class except hunter and lock.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#19BMac89Posted 2/14/2013 12:46:46 PM
Go back in time and play a mage.
---
I was on Intervention
#20RanmaRanmaPosted 2/17/2013 1:09:00 AM
It would be neat to have a Hunter spec not focused on pets. You could have something like Become the Beast where you take on aspects of the pet you have summoned, but it disappears until you cancel the aura.
---
http://animerecap.blogspot.com/