This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ruthers' Harness of epicness!

#1MorgasaurusPosted 2/14/2013 3:04:47 AM
You probably heard of this before but...

Step 1: Make this macro

/use Ruthers' Harness
/use Ruthers' Harness
/use Ruthers' Harness
/use Ruthers' Harness

(As many as will fit)

Step 2: Bind it to your mousewheel with modifiers something you'd never use by accident like Ctrl-Shift-Mousewheel Down or something. Just make sure it's on the mousewheel unless you're using all such keybindings.

Step 3: Roll that mousewheel as hard as you can (I am not responsible for damaged mice.)

Step 4: ...see for yourself.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26
#2Little ZardarPosted 2/14/2013 3:12:48 AM
"Everybody already knows." - Nightbird 2013
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#3Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 2/14/2013 3:13:50 AM
tag
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#4HakPosted 2/14/2013 3:31:16 AM
Kanus_oq_Seruna posted...
tag

Track topic link broken?
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#5Lightning BoltPosted 2/14/2013 3:39:13 AM
Hak posted...
Kanus_oq_Seruna posted...
tag

Track topic link broken?

Sometimes we want to let people know that we're tagging a topic.
It's basically "I have nothing in particular to say, but I love this and want to see more."
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#6HeroshiX2Posted 2/14/2013 3:41:35 AM
So, what happens..?
#7TheSteelPhoenixPosted 2/14/2013 4:45:44 AM
whats it do?
---
lol
#8mrhighlife83Posted 2/14/2013 5:00:59 AM
Instead of a single Ruthers, you'll summon like 40 of them.
#9Right_Chus_1Posted 2/14/2013 5:59:01 AM
Im sitting here like a dummy trying to get it to work..Then i realize........You probably have to have the item...-.-
#10Morgasaurus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:58:32 AM
You have to have done a prerequisite quest at the yak Temple place then I think an exclamation mark appears on the map for the quest which rewards the item. I'm not 100% sure how phasing at 90 works, but if you have a breadcrumb daily for August Celestial dailies there you probably won't see the prerequisite quest.

I also figured out you can use this while mounted. I did this while floating over half-hill and players below just basically saw a herd of yaks fall from the sky.
---
"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? ..."
- Matthew 16:26