This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you feeling sex deprived? Not anymore! metroidfreaks Valentine Hotline!

#1metroidfreakv4Posted 2/14/2013 8:24:17 AM
Yes, post your Race, class, spec, and 3 sentences about yourself. I will find someone on this board who is compatible with your personality and bio. Results will be posted exactly 4 hours from now, and another 2 hours after that, then randomly as time goes on.
So come on! Don't be shy? Who might your valentine be? Elauses? Zardar? Coop? The opportunities are boundless!

(results may vary, Metroidfreak is not reliable for any domestic violence that may occur.)
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#2Lightning BoltPosted 2/14/2013 8:25:34 AM
Undead Blood DK, give me Coop or I'll bite you.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#3metroidfreakv4(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:28:13 AM(edited)
Lightning Bolt posted...
Undead Blood DK, give me Coop or I'll bite you.

ho ho hoooo! No demands mister, this is not a mail order Russian bride. Results may vary ;)

PS. Dibs
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#4ImpurePariahPosted 2/14/2013 8:29:51 AM
Undead Rogue Sub

I like to read comics and play video games. I have one piercing and one tattoo. I work, live alone, and own a car. From New York, 29 years old, male.
---
http://www.shadowbrotherhood.org
PSN: ImpurePariah GT: Fieryballs
#5therad00Posted 2/14/2013 8:57:49 AM
Tauren Resto Shammy

I'm a 27 year old engineer. I have a huge pension. Seriously. You should see it. It's impressive.
---
PSN: therad85
#6HakPosted 2/14/2013 9:04:27 AM
...I'll bite.

Tauren Enhancement Shaman. I'm an angry Scotsman with no patience. My ideal woman is one that responds to "Hey, you" and can accept me sleeping with other people. In my spare time I like to punch kittens.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#7halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/14/2013 9:09:15 AM
Hak posted...
Tauren Enhancement Shaman. I'm an angry Scotsman with no patience. My ideal woman is one that responds to "Hey, you" and can accept me sleeping with other people. In my spare time I like to punch kittens.

I'm in love
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#8angrywalrus13Posted 2/14/2013 9:19:20 AM
lonely night elf hunter who is really mysterious seeks dark brooding night elf druid to be enigmatic with me in the forest

must be 7' tall and have bear form
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#9silentzedPosted 2/14/2013 9:21:53 AM
Pandaren
Warrior
Arms

I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain.
I am smarter than you.
I am more stupid than you.
---
/target Face
/cast Palm
#10DemogorganPosted 2/14/2013 9:26:53 AM
Troll warrior

Likes to break things.
Tends flower garden in free time.
Can dance and listen well.
---
Look left -------> You failed.