This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think that the XP required and amount of quests to go from 85-90 is overkill.

#1Glockass1Posted 2/14/2013 9:26:42 AM
In Cata the zones went by faster and they were more enjoyable because the grind wasn't that long. Pandaria is awful and kills every motivation to level an alt -_-
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2karnage87Posted 2/14/2013 9:28:47 AM
It would be better, I think, if after I got my first toon to 90 and learnt flying I could get a loom so other toons could get it making alts more managable.

That is why Cata seemed so much faster - you were moving at treble the speed. I think the first toon should be made to work for it but anything after that should have it slightly easier.
---
NOBODY is gonna rest in peace.. UNTIL YOU'VE PAID ALL YOUR TAXES!
#3bladstPosted 2/14/2013 9:30:48 AM
How dare they want you to see an entire zone!
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/14/2013 9:38:35 AM
They still haven't patched in a tome or lowered XP a bit? What the ****
#5zodiacsoulPosted 2/14/2013 9:43:55 AM
i leveled a bunch of alts and it wasnt too bad, but i always had full rested xp so it was probably a little longer for you. What would have helped a little is if they added more dungeon from lvl 85-90. for lvl 85-87 you are stuck with 2 and from 87-89 you are again stuck with 2
#6Glockass1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 9:46:00 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
They still haven't patched in a tome or lowered XP a bit? What the ****

Northrend, for example, was actually fun because the zones had an interesting story and actually formidable characters like the Lich King or Malygos. Pandaria? First big bad guy you face is a Sha. My first reaction "Mehhhh". Lich King still gives me goosebumps when he speaks, after all these years.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#7FreezingMoonPosted 2/14/2013 10:09:42 AM
I recently got the expansion pack and leveled my DK to 90. I guess it wasnt too bad since it was my first time. I had a bunch of 80s as well. Started my shaman and hit 87. Played a while yesterday and looked down to only be 3 bars into 87. Brutal.

Also, anyone longing for "vanilla" needs a smack to the face, as 85-90 is nothing compared to 55-60 back then.
#8AssultTankPosted 2/14/2013 10:19:57 AM
Having done the Panda stuff three times now, I'm actually enjoying it more than the cata stuff.

I mean, cata was cool, but it felt too disjointed. Pandaria you felt like you were going around the continent putting out fires and fighting the Sha threat. There were plenty of side missions where you were doing things like fighting the trolls or recruiting help from the locals, but it did have a unified feel to it.
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#9Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/14/2013 10:24:50 AM
AssultTank posted...
Having done the Panda stuff three times now, I'm actually enjoying it more than the cata stuff.

I mean, cata was cool, but it felt too disjointed. Pandaria you felt like you were going around the continent putting out fires and fighting the Sha threat. There were plenty of side missions where you were doing things like fighting the trolls or recruiting help from the locals, but it did have a unified feel to it.

The 1-60 Cata stuff was like that I suppose.
#10halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/14/2013 10:24:59 AM
We need flying for alts

thats it really, wanting me "to see the story" is stupid and redundant after the first 90, once I've done it one time, i know the story. I just want to get to 90 ASAP, i dont want the awful lore being pushed on as an excuse for making it take twice as long as it needs to.
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest