This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shadowmourne - how long?

#1Melted_ButterPosted 2/14/2013 1:55:55 PM
Assuming I do ICC25 this week and complete the quest for the acidic bloods and primordials, how long will it take me to get the axe?
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#2Glockass1Posted 2/14/2013 1:57:27 PM
around 80cm
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#3EDarienPosted 2/14/2013 2:24:30 PM
Can I ask why you're going for it? I wanted it really bad for my DK, too at one point. Same for the Warglaives on my Rogue ... Then I learned you can't transmog the Legendaries :( So I stopped caring.

Just curious why to put all the effort in for 2 expansions ago weapon. Unless ... RP server?
---
Lali-ho!
#4bravo1Posted 2/14/2013 2:41:12 PM
Could be going for We Are Legendary, it's a pretty easy legendary to obtain.
#5Melted_Butter(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:32:53 PM
EDarien posted...
Can I ask why you're going for it? I wanted it really bad for my DK, too at one point. Same for the Warglaives on my Rogue ... Then I learned you can't transmog the Legendaries :( So I stopped caring.

Just curious why to put all the effort in for 2 expansions ago weapon. Unless ... RP server?

Feat of Strength, and the extra goodies for completing the quest
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#6Gobstoppers12Posted 2/14/2013 6:38:22 PM
Melted_Butter posted...
EDarien posted...

Feat of Strength, and the extra goodies for completing the quest

Yeah, the extras sell for thousands, some of them even hundreds of thousands, to the right buyer. And keeping them isn't so bad, either.
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
#7CM101PlayPosted 2/14/2013 6:42:04 PM
Seriously, why can't we xmog legendaries? It's like "I know you worked really hard to get that and all, but now not only is it obsolete, but you can't even make your weapon look like it."

WTF Blizz.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#8KrozardPosted 2/14/2013 6:47:27 PM
CM101Play posted...
Seriously, why can't we xmog legendaries? It's like "I know you worked really hard to get that and all, but now not only is it obsolete, but you can't even make your weapon look like it."

WTF Blizz.

I think they gave a reason that was something along the lines of "Everyone would transmog legendaries which would make them lose their legendary appeal" or something.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#9CM101PlayPosted 2/14/2013 7:25:43 PM
Everyone doesn't have Legendaries though.

Charge us ten bucks or something to gain access to it.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#10B1g_ClownPosted 2/14/2013 7:44:36 PM
CM101Play posted...
Everyone doesn't have Legendaries though.

Charge us ten bucks or something to gain access to it.

No. Don't give them any ideas.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ