This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blizzard hates hunters

#11HakPosted 2/15/2013 6:43:50 AM
GreatDrake posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
I don't hate Hunters.

I just hate other Hunters.

I don't play my hunter much anymore but I agree with this

I've still seen Hunters in level 90 dungeons begging for the agility 2-handers from the Druids that won them.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#12EDarienPosted 2/15/2013 6:53:19 AM
Groudon_is_Gold posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
I don't hate Hunters.

I just hate other Hunters.

Dear god this so much.

Also agreed.

Hak posted...

I've still seen Hunters in level 90 dungeons begging for the agility 2-handers from the Druids that won them.

Hahahahaha. Now that's good stuff.
---
Lali-ho!
#13ElaeusPosted 2/15/2013 7:02:49 AM
I always enjoyed Survival the most, I am not hardcore about the class but I love SURV in BGs and I am not even sure it's the pvp spec.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#14SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 2/15/2013 7:39:51 AM
I always enjoyed Survival the most, I am not hardcore about the class but I love SURV in BGs and I am not even sure it's the pvp spec.

IIRC Survival is the "top" spec for DPS, so I don't know if it's really the best for PvP or not.

I enjoyed it in BGs as well and it was a refreshing change to my Cat/Bear Druid.
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#15angrywalrus13Posted 2/15/2013 9:14:17 AM
I actually do rather like BM for BGs (all the PvP I do, which is still rare), but not for PvE much. SV is my flavorite all-around, though. No idea how I played MM for so long from Wrath to Cataclysm.
---
Thomx
like tommicks