Blizzard hates hunters

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Blizzard hates hunters

User Info: Hak

Hak
3 years ago#11
GreatDrake posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
I don't hate Hunters.

I just hate other Hunters.

I don't play my hunter much anymore but I agree with this

I've still seen Hunters in level 90 dungeons begging for the agility 2-handers from the Druids that won them.
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa

User Info: EDarien

EDarien
3 years ago#12
Groudon_is_Gold posted...
angrywalrus13 posted...
I don't hate Hunters.

I just hate other Hunters.

Dear god this so much.

Also agreed.

Hak posted...

I've still seen Hunters in level 90 dungeons begging for the agility 2-handers from the Druids that won them.

Hahahahaha. Now that's good stuff.
Lali-ho!

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
3 years ago#13
I always enjoyed Survival the most, I am not hardcore about the class but I love SURV in BGs and I am not even sure it's the pvp spec.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: SA_X_Mk_II

SA_X_Mk_II
3 years ago#14
I always enjoyed Survival the most, I am not hardcore about the class but I love SURV in BGs and I am not even sure it's the pvp spec.

IIRC Survival is the "top" spec for DPS, so I don't know if it's really the best for PvP or not.

I enjoyed it in BGs as well and it was a refreshing change to my Cat/Bear Druid.
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.

User Info: angrywalrus13

angrywalrus13
3 years ago#15
I actually do rather like BM for BGs (all the PvP I do, which is still rare), but not for PvE much. SV is my flavorite all-around, though. No idea how I played MM for so long from Wrath to Cataclysm.
Thomx
like tommicks
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Blizzard hates hunters

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived