This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dailies other than Halfhill/Arboretum?

#1HeyImJakePosted 2/15/2013 7:29:16 AM
Recently hit 90 and I cannot seem to find a decent outline of where all the dailies are located. I've found the two above hubs but I feel like there should be more. What am I missing and where?
---
Official Jake of PotD
This is a filler line.
#2HakPosted 2/15/2013 7:32:00 AM
In the zone that your faction's main Shrine is located - Golden Lotus dailies. Right in the middle of the zone under the 2 statues holding spears. Complete their dailies to Revered and you unlock 2 other factions. Also the Klaxxi dailies in Dread Wastes.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#3HeyImJake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:56:54 AM
Hak posted...
In the zone that your faction's main Shrine is located - Golden Lotus dailies. Right in the middle of the zone under the 2 statues holding spears. Complete their dailies to Revered and you unlock 2 other factions.

Followed a quest to there but there are no quests available once I'm there.
---
Official Jake of PotD
This is a filler line.
#4cxiePosted 2/15/2013 8:37:12 AM

If you take the mage port to the two moon/sever star instead of unlocking it from kunlai summit. You will need to go back to kunlai summit and finish the quest in temple of white tiger in order for the golden lotus chain to appear to unlock their dailies.
#5HeroshiX2Posted 2/15/2013 8:49:02 AM
HeyImJake posted...
Hak posted...
In the zone that your faction's main Shrine is located - Golden Lotus dailies. Right in the middle of the zone under the 2 statues holding spears. Complete their dailies to Revered and you unlock 2 other factions.

The area to start the quest to unlock the dailies is that hub right under the alliance shrine, not sure about horde. That hub offers info about all the factions in Pandaria

There are also Klaxxi to do but you'll need to 100% dread wastes. Also Shield Wall from the "Meet the scout" quest.
#6HakPosted 2/15/2013 8:50:34 AM
HeroshiX2 posted...
HeyImJake posted...
Hak posted...

The area to start the quest to unlock the dailies is that hub right under the alliance shrine, not sure about horde. That hub offers info about all the factions in Pandaria

There are also Klaxxi to do but you'll need to 100% dread wastes. Also Shield Wall from the "Meet the scout" quest.

Not quite with Klaxxi - the dailies unlock as you rescue each Paragon, so although you need to do all the story quests to unlock all the dailies, they should start appearing almost immediately.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#7Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 2/16/2013 12:42:02 AM
You can do Klaxxi dailies at 89 actually, soon as you hit Honored.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#8HeyImJake(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:41:39 PM
Found the quest - thanks all!
---
Official Jake of PotD
This is a filler line.