This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I healed a group of DKs today.

#1aero_kineticPosted 2/15/2013 2:37:30 PM
Jumped into Azjol Nerub on Dungeon Finder as druid healer, all DKs.

Change specs, say I need to drink to get mana back up.

Start to drink, they ignore me and rush on ahead. I leave the group and one of the DPS that was on my server whispers and calls me bad. I say that they're bad for ignoring the healer when I said I needed mana. Their response, verbatim, "I'm dps, my job is to do damage, not wait for the healer."

Ever had a group like that?
---
Drill them. I love drilling my big sisters. They scream a lot when I do it. I've done it at least twice today. I took a video of it, too. ~ NInjaZiru
#2BearlyWillingPosted 2/15/2013 2:41:19 PM
I hope it makes you feel better knowing that you were probably useless anyway. Ah, the near immortality of a blood dk in non-raid content.
#3aero_kinetic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:43:21 PM
BearlyWilling posted...
I hope it makes you feel better knowing that you were probably useless anyway. Ah, the near immortality of a blood dk in non-raid content.

Hell, I solo Onyxia weekly to try and get the mount on my blood DK.

The tank was a moron, though, and apparently didn't understand his self-healing powers.
---
Drill them. I love drilling my big sisters. They scream a lot when I do it. I've done it at least twice today. I took a video of it, too. ~ NInjaZiru
#4BearlyWillingPosted 2/15/2013 2:47:43 PM
aero_kinetic posted...
The tank was a moron, though, and apparently didn't understand his self-healing powers.

O.o
#5XtraTPosted 2/15/2013 2:50:35 PM
aero_kinetic posted...

Change specs, say I need to drink to get mana back up.

Didn't read anything else.

Stop being a bad healer. Change spec before clicking ready and Innervate yourself. That's enough mana to put hots on the tanks and afk.
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#6Lightning BoltPosted 2/15/2013 2:51:56 PM
You pretty much deserve it tbh, for griefing the group by doing a dungeon in healer spec.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#7aero_kinetic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:52:01 PM
BearlyWilling posted...
aero_kinetic posted...

O.o

My reaction exactly.
---
#8CM101PlayPosted 2/15/2013 3:09:19 PM
Yeah TC you're an idiot for leaving. They weren't gonna die.
---
AJ McCannon's mom (in blue) : http://tinyurl.com/bs6heg7
#9Yorozuya_GinPosted 2/15/2013 3:21:05 PM(edited)
LOL @ druids needing mana at those low level dungeons.

edit: specially with DK's to heal
#10Twain_DriverPosted 2/15/2013 3:41:23 PM
aero_kinetic posted...

"I'm dps, my job is to do damage, not wait for the healer."

Some people will call you bad no matter what. This sounds more like some kind of sociopath that wanted a reason to be a jerk. Not as common as it used to be though, but you still get these turds once and a while.

Too bad you can send them a wonderful "dealwithit.gif" via chat.