This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why is everyone always specifically looking for low MMR RBGs?

#1MakeHatePosted 2/15/2013 6:09:32 PM
???
---
"but you still have to use a keyboard which was made for word processing back in the early 90s with MSdos" -The_Big_Deek
#2CapnCrunch1Posted 2/15/2013 6:11:48 PM
So they don't have to try?
#3Lady_TygryPosted 2/15/2013 6:48:47 PM
Because if they don't run with the right comp/strong players, that's all that will take them.

At the same time, if you're missing one person from your roster, not only do you want the same class but you want someone near the same rating. Otherwise, you're lucky to earn more than a couple points while carrying them so they can catch up to your rating. Once you have a strong group though, you stay the hell away from recruiting trade.
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#4ATiRadeonHDPosted 2/15/2013 7:42:16 PM
Because they don't want the other team to be good. They are unorganized PvP casuals who just want to pubstomp in a system where pubstomping often backfires after a certain ranking.
---
|| i5-3570k @ 4.5GHz || nVidia GTX 660Ti || Thermaltake 600 watt PSU || 8GB DDR3 || Windows 7
#5RockeignPosted 2/15/2013 8:00:51 PM
Because you can't get into the better BGs (higher rated) without earning rating from low MMR.
---
[ ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ]
http://i46.tinypic.com/2l9qm9t.jpg