This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I am in Sharm Al'Shaik for Valentine vacation downloading addons in downtime.

#11LanceFlugermanPosted 2/16/2013 6:03:51 PM
Have you ever watched the original 21 jump street series?
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#12Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:40:48 PM
Any good spirits/food?
Always my #1 question for anywhere

Food and drinks have been great but we haven't yet tasted any Egyptian specialties. We plan to tomorrow (it's 3:33AM at the moment here) so I will PM you. I enjoy Arabic cuisine in general so probably gonna love this.

You should post some pictures! Or rather, will you post some pictures of this place?

I would if this was a vacation with a friend maybe, but considering the obvious, I am afraid most of the photos we took are moddable (if that's even a word).

Do you have enough children to form a full 5 man group?

At the moment? We need three other players. :p
Back at home, the answer remains no. We will still be one short.

Have you ever watched the original 21 jump street series?

Sadly no, and I had to google for it. Looks neat, but probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as I should considering that when they stopped airing it I was eight (born in 1983).

Also @Clown: Forgot to tell you that you are still entitled for a question if you want.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#13Ruvan22Posted 2/16/2013 9:13:56 PM
Forgive my geographical ignorance - what about Sharm Al'Shaik would make your pictures moddable? BONUS QUESTION - does anything there remind you of Uldum?
#14Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 12:46:38 AM(edited)
what about Sharm Al'Shaik would make your pictures moddable?

Being off topic obviously duh.
YOU DAWG,

BONUS QUESTION - does anything there remind you of Uldum?

Some of the beach scenery, but not a huge similarity between that and southern Uldum to be worth mentioning. Al'Jeeza on the other hand...
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#15B1g_ClownPosted 2/17/2013 1:00:27 AM
Also @Clown: Forgot to tell you that you are still entitled for a question if you want.

Speaking hypothetically, what would happen if I don't have a question?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#16Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 1:06:03 AM
what would happen if I don't have a question?

Then that's totally fine; it's not mandatory!

(By the way well played, sir. Well played.)
---
#17Ruvan22Posted 2/17/2013 10:39:50 AM
Question 3 - Back to the Future: If this is not a question, does it create a logic error, summoning the Titans?
#18JiruruPosted 2/17/2013 11:10:13 AM
I read the topic title and was like "ooh that sounds like a place that might be in Dread Wastes, yay big sis is playing again".
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"