So I am in Sharm Al'Shaik for Valentine vacation downloading addons in downtime.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So I am in Sharm Al'Shaik for Valentine vacation downloading addons in downtime.

User Info: LanceFlugerman

LanceFlugerman
3 years ago#11
Have you ever watched the original 21 jump street series?
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.

User Info: Elaeus

Elaeus
3 years ago#12
Any good spirits/food?
Always my #1 question for anywhere

Food and drinks have been great but we haven't yet tasted any Egyptian specialties. We plan to tomorrow (it's 3:33AM at the moment here) so I will PM you. I enjoy Arabic cuisine in general so probably gonna love this.

You should post some pictures! Or rather, will you post some pictures of this place?

I would if this was a vacation with a friend maybe, but considering the obvious, I am afraid most of the photos we took are moddable (if that's even a word).

Do you have enough children to form a full 5 man group?

At the moment? We need three other players. :p
Back at home, the answer remains no. We will still be one short.

Have you ever watched the original 21 jump street series?

Sadly no, and I had to google for it. Looks neat, but probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as I should considering that when they stopped airing it I was eight (born in 1983).

Also @Clown: Forgot to tell you that you are still entitled for a question if you want.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: Ruvan22

Ruvan22
3 years ago#13
Forgive my geographical ignorance - what about Sharm Al'Shaik would make your pictures moddable? BONUS QUESTION - does anything there remind you of Uldum?

Elaeus
3 years ago#14
what about Sharm Al'Shaik would make your pictures moddable?

Being off topic obviously duh.
YOU DAWG,

BONUS QUESTION - does anything there remind you of Uldum?

Some of the beach scenery, but not a huge similarity between that and southern Uldum to be worth mentioning. Al'Jeeza on the other hand...
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22

User Info: B1g_Clown

B1g_Clown
3 years ago#15
Also @Clown: Forgot to tell you that you are still entitled for a question if you want.

Speaking hypothetically, what would happen if I don't have a question?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ

Elaeus
3 years ago#16
what would happen if I don't have a question?

Then that's totally fine; it's not mandatory!

(By the way well played, sir. Well played.)

User Info: Ruvan22

Ruvan22
3 years ago#17
Question 3 - Back to the Future: If this is not a question, does it create a logic error, summoning the Titans?

User Info: Jiruru

Jiruru
3 years ago#18
I read the topic title and was like "ooh that sounds like a place that might be in Dread Wastes, yay big sis is playing again".
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. So I am in Sharm Al'Shaik for Valentine vacation downloading addons in downtime.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived