This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lolpvp

#21Nightbird_XPosted 2/16/2013 6:42:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22XtraTPosted 2/16/2013 6:49:58 PM
don't be mad because you blame your inability to be good at WoW on imbalance x) 100% Bush Jr Jr
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#23CapnCrunch1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 6:50:39 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
Not once did I ever say Pokemon has more RNG.

"I'm an idiot and love men" - XtraT, since the beginning of time.

Thanks for the laugh man.
#24ElaeusPosted 2/16/2013 6:55:45 PM
Nightbird_X posted...

I call fallacy. XT hates everyone, he would absolutely make no such statement.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#25Nightbird_XPosted 2/16/2013 6:57:41 PM
Elaeus posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

I call fallacy. XT hates everyone, he would absolutely make no such statement.

Seems to "like" (winky face) you alright.

XtraT posted...
don't be mad because you blame your inability to be good at WoW on imbalance x) 100% Bush Jr Jr

...I'm not even talking about wow. Lol.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#26XtraTPosted 2/16/2013 6:59:04 PM
I love girls and guys equally, I'm not racist

too bad nobody loves Nightbird_X though :(
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#27Zro123Posted 2/16/2013 7:08:59 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
Also, where was I even talking about WoW PvP? And considering Pokemon IS balanced, which says something considering there's 649 Pokemon and WoW can't handle 11..rofl.

Yep, because all 649 of those Pokemon can go up against each other with no problems. There aren't tiers or anything like that.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#28Nightbird_XPosted 2/16/2013 7:17:30 PM
Zro123 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Also, where was I even talking about WoW PvP? And considering Pokemon IS balanced, which says something considering there's 649 Pokemon and WoW can't handle 11..rofl.

Yep, because all 649 of those Pokemon can go up against each other with no problems. There aren't tiers or anything like that.

And the tiers are what make it balanced, genius. That's how it's balanced since they keep power levels close to each other. DURRRRRR
---
#29Zro123Posted 2/16/2013 7:22:19 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
Zro123 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

And the tiers are what make it balanced, genius. That's how it's balanced since they keep power levels close to each other. DURRRRRR

Tiers are a balancing mechanic now folks. You heard it here first.
I'll go tell the MvC2 players that they are playing a balanced game because the characters are in tiers; should give them a good hoot.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#30Nightbird_XPosted 2/16/2013 7:34:22 PM
Zro123 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Zro123 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Tiers are a balancing mechanic now folks. You heard it here first.
I'll go tell the MvC2 players that they are playing a balanced game because the characters are in tiers; should give them a good hoot.

And I don't think anyone cares about them since there's already another generation in that series out. Rofl
---