This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

lolpvp

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#41
Zro123 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
If you weren't a Democrat, you might have realized that having tiers does mean it's balanced since they can add different power levels among those tiers. You're just terrible at PvP, so quit crying.

And the fact that a Pokemon in OU can get sent out and do something better than one in BL means that it's not balanced. WoW has 11 classes, Pokemon has 649 species. In both games there are individuals that can do one role better than another.

All 649 Pokemon are not balanced. It's impossible. Come off it.

Waaah! It's balanced among the tiers, as I've said. That's the point in the tier system. They do not have to be completely equal to be balanced.

If you want to compare each single Pokemon, then no it's not balanced and like WoW, never will be. They have created balance however by adding tiers, and tournaments follow this.

Well, most of them anyways. The current WFC tourney isn't using a tier so you're not gonna be too unless you're running Arceus, Kyogre, Deoxys-A, Dialga. That being said, I did kill a Kyogre, Dialga, and MewTwo multiple times with my OU team since I didn't have Ubers ready.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
2 years ago#42
Nightbird_X posted...
And considering Pokemon IS balanced, which says something considering there's 649 Pokemon and WoW can't handle 11..rofl.

If you want to compare each single Pokemon, then no it's not balanced and like WoW, never will be.

Oh ok then.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
2 years ago#43
Zro123 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
And considering Pokemon IS balanced, which says something considering there's 649 Pokemon and WoW can't handle 11..rofl.

If you want to compare each single Pokemon, then no it's not balanced and like WoW, never will be.

Oh ok then.

Waaah! It's balanced among the tiers, as I've said. That's the point in the tier system. They do not have to be completely equal to be balanced.

You left out that part.
---
2 years ago#44
Nightbird_X posted...
Zro123 posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Oh ok then.

You left out that part.

Of course it's balanced around the tiers, that's the point of tiers, as you said. Still doesn't change the fact that certain pokes get outclassed by others.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
2 years ago#45
...which is what I said already. What? You gonna argue with me that I'm correct now or something?
---
2 years ago#46
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/ShiningKimbo/Kimbo/51857a7b.gif
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
2 years ago#47
Nightbird_X posted...
Well, most of them anyways. The current WFC tourney isn't using a tier so you're not gonna be too unless you're running Arceus, Kyogre, Deoxys-A, Dialga. That being said, I did kill a Kyogre, Dialga, and MewTwo multiple times with my OU team since I didn't have Ubers ready.

lmfao shut up nerd
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
2 years ago#48
bump
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived