This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't Pandaran be deathknights??

#1QuesoBlancoPosted 2/17/2013 11:38:26 AM
Aren't there undead bears in the Plaguelands??
#2Coop14Posted 2/17/2013 11:41:33 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/grumpycat-no.gif
---
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.
#3scarecrowsPosted 2/17/2013 12:14:25 PM
Because lore nerds are losers. I want an undead paladin but the lore nerds would pitch a fit.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#4ElaeusPosted 2/17/2013 12:16:48 PM(edited)
scarecrows posted...
Because lore nerds are losers. I want an undead paladin but the lore nerds would pitch a fit.

WHAT?

I AM a lore nerd and I WANT undead paladins.
I would change my blood elf female to undead female on a freaking whim, no questions asked.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5angrywalrus13Posted 2/17/2013 12:21:00 PM
There's not a lot of lore going against undead paladins, I don't think. It seems like a style sort of thing.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#6Chielz0rPosted 2/17/2013 12:25:23 PM
Dreanei Druids please. :D
#7scarecrowsPosted 2/17/2013 12:25:52 PM
Well on the official forums if you bring that stuff up they pounce. OMG THEY CAN'T BE PALADINS THEY WOULD DIE IF THEY CAST A SPELL!!!

Not sure why holy priests don't die but whatever. I also want undead druid, with plagued bear and kitty. Rotting tree and a zombie space chicken.
---
#8ElaeusPosted 2/17/2013 12:28:03 PM
Chielz0r posted...
Dreanei Druids please. :D

Well, Draenei is the only race that didn't get a new race/class combo in 4.0 so they are due to one, but I guess with everyone getting monks that's hardly an issue anymore.

The first option in my mind was druid as well, considering how close they are to the night elves. I would be up to Draenei warlock too. Rogue simply just doesn't work in my head.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#9ElaeusPosted 2/17/2013 12:29:29 PM
scarecrows posted...
Well on the official forums if you bring that stuff up they pounce. OMG THEY CAN'T BE PALADINS THEY WOULD DIE IF THEY CAST A SPELL!!!

Not sure why holy priests don't die but whatever. I also want undead druid, with plagued bear and kitty. Rotting tree and a zombie space chicken.

Holy priests are not lore canon I think, but to be honest I don't buy the "light burns them" crap.

(p.s: My priest is an undead, holy/discipline.)
---
#10scarecrowsPosted 2/17/2013 12:33:02 PM
Elaeus posted...
scarecrows posted...

Holy priests are not lore canon I think, but to be honest I don't buy the "light burns them" crap.

(p.s: My priest is an undead, holy/discipline.)

Yeah mine is too. The excuse they gave for undead priests was that there are a lot of undead shadow priests in lore. And that they couldn't just force undead players to only have one spec. None of this matters, they can come up with all class and race combinations and when a lore nerd wants an explanation they can just say a wizard did it.
---