This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So. New expansion, new race

#21Nightbird_XPosted 2/19/2013 5:31:11 AM
Nah, new expansion is emerald dream. Every class gets fourth spec, including new roles for classes: Healer for Warrior, tank for Hunter/Rogue, etc.

Also shaman and paladin are faction specific again; existing ones are automatically faction changed or they get to cry about it
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#22ElaeusPosted 2/19/2013 6:10:08 AM(edited)
I swear every time they add YET ANOTHER stolen vial of the original Well of Eternity's water I am dyin' a bit inside. Apparently every major lore character somehow got their hands on a vial of that stuff. What's next huh? Pirated vials? Black Market? Madam Goya gettin' her hands on some? Then what? Players can buy that ****? This is bat**** crazy yo.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#23Nightbird_XPosted 2/19/2013 6:50:22 AM
Oh yeah, Onyxia comes back again because she's Onyxia and she has a vial of the moonwell from that time she got the D from Sargeras.
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#24CornwallacePosted 2/19/2013 6:51:29 AM
We already have the Terran (Humans) and Protoss (Draenei) so maybe a Zerg for the Horde.
---
http://creativegametheory.com/ Upcoming free Tower Defense game, check it out if you want. I'm not the boss of you. Platinum FC - 4599 8066 5562
#25HakPosted 2/19/2013 6:54:09 AM
Cornwallace posted...
We already have the Terran (Imperium) and Protoss (Eldar) so maybe a Zerg (Tyranid) for the Horde.

Fixed that.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#26GreatHammurabiPosted 2/19/2013 7:21:51 AM(edited)
My guess is another Burning Legion expansion, as either the next expansion or the following expansion, with Sargeras as the final boss.

The pantheon would have to be directly involved in order to actually kill or banish Sargeras since he is so wtfpowerful and what not.

My guess on the race is either Etheral or a Pantheon created 'mortal' race that is a mix between the Pantheon and the already mortal races. I picture them looking like a small humanoid looking 'Titan'. (similar to Loken/Maiden appearance). The reasoning behind that race would be that the Pantheon realized that Sargeras has become far too big of a threat and they need to take direct action to stop him. They start by creating mortal versions of themselves to populate the current forces of Azeroth. It would work out similar to the Pandaren starting quests where you pick a faction at the end of the starting story.

If Ethereal would be in it I imagine them being neutral as well. Picking a faction at the end and all that.
---
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/GreatHammurabMySig
#27Gallusz(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 4:38:55 PM
GreatHammurabi posted...
My guess is another Burning Legion expansion, as either the next expansion or the following expansion, with Sargeras as the final boss.

The pantheon would have to be directly involved in order to actually kill or banish Sargeras since he is so wtfpowerful and what not.

My guess on the race is either Etheral or a Pantheon created 'mortal' race that is a mix between the Pantheon and the already mortal races. I picture them looking like a small humanoid looking 'Titan'. (similar to Loken/Maiden appearance). The reasoning behind that race would be that the Pantheon realized that Sargeras has become far too big of a threat and they need to take direct action to stop him. They start by creating mortal versions of themselves to populate the current forces of Azeroth. It would work out similar to the Pandaren starting quests where you pick a faction at the end of the starting story.

If Ethereal would be in it I imagine them being neutral as well. Picking a faction at the end and all that.

Im pretty sure sargeras is the most powerful enemy in the lore atm. So if he died, wow ends
#28GreatHammurabiPosted 2/19/2013 6:09:43 PM
GreatHammurabi posted...

Im pretty sure sargeras is the most powerful enemy in the lore atm. So if he died, wow ends

They could do something similar with him like they did with the Lich King. Either 'seal' or 'pacify' him for the time being with the potential of him coming back at a later time. Also, although I feel this would be somewhat lame, he could become uncorrupted and somehow become a good guy, or at the very least, a 'neutral' entity and fade into the background.
---
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h81/GreatHammurabi/MySig.jpg
#29SpookingPosted 2/19/2013 7:20:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30randomnameftwPosted 2/19/2013 7:55:45 PM
New mail int hero class and thats it
---
This river is wild!