This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the best interface addons these days?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What are the best interface addons these days?
2 years ago#11
Glockass1 posted...
ElvUI: good luck changing talents with that lmfao

I don't know what you are talking about, I don't have any problems changing talents/glyphs
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
2 years ago#12
Never had issues with Elv myself.
Like C0sa I used to prefer Bartender bars then I got lazy. Elv has all the info I need as a healer/tank anyway so.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
2 years ago#13
I'm on a PvP server and going to be griefing with my friend Flamechampion.

Really? We had no idea.
Why haven't you told us before?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
2 years ago#14
JAW2688 posted...
I use ElvUI but tweak it quite a bit.

http://tukui.org/dl.php

I like ElvUI as well, but since I already have addons installed, I'm worried about my UI looking like a mess as soon as I log in.

Edit: Derp. Looking at the addon description again, it looks like I can just back up my own wtf folder, so if I get sick of ElvUI for w/e reason, I can just restore it and have my old interface back.
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
2 years ago#15
I make my own using bar tender and a few odds and ends.

Depending what char/spec I am playing I may also use some only for them for ease of life such as slice admiral for my rogue.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. What are the best interface addons these days?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived