This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the best interface addons these days?

#11UnboundAbyssPosted 2/18/2013 3:45:06 AM
Glockass1 posted...
ElvUI: good luck changing talents with that lmfao

I don't know what you are talking about, I don't have any problems changing talents/glyphs
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#12ElaeusPosted 2/18/2013 4:58:01 AM
Never had issues with Elv myself.
Like C0sa I used to prefer Bartender bars then I got lazy. Elv has all the info I need as a healer/tank anyway so.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#13Lightning BoltPosted 2/18/2013 12:48:33 PM
I'm on a PvP server and going to be griefing with my friend Flamechampion.

Really? We had no idea.
Why haven't you told us before?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#14femmefatale7Posted 2/18/2013 12:58:33 PM(edited)
JAW2688 posted...
I use ElvUI but tweak it quite a bit.

http://tukui.org/dl.php

I like ElvUI as well, but since I already have addons installed, I'm worried about my UI looking like a mess as soon as I log in.

Edit: Derp. Looking at the addon description again, it looks like I can just back up my own wtf folder, so if I get sick of ElvUI for w/e reason, I can just restore it and have my old interface back.
---
Meh. As difficult as it may be for you, you're just going to have to accept that you'll have to go without dick for awhile. - Steamster to Little Zardar
#15CacofiendPosted 2/18/2013 12:54:21 PM
I make my own using bar tender and a few odds and ends.

Depending what char/spec I am playing I may also use some only for them for ease of life such as slice admiral for my rogue.