This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't believe I waited so long to try the Pandaren starter zone.

#21tote_allPosted 2/18/2013 11:09:10 AM
I...I don't think he was implying that.

I don't think you were either.

But hey we might be wrong.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4u1biRF.png
#22FrentahPosted 2/19/2013 6:12:35 AM
There's nothing in the game worse than that starting zone. It's just so drawn out and boring.
#23HakPosted 2/19/2013 6:31:56 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Hak posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
I hate all the mandatory starting zones. They're good for ONE playthrough. After that, just let me ****in go to Mulgore.

The only races with mandatory start zones are Gobbos, Pandas, and Worgen. If it really bothers you that much, create a Tauren/Orc, level them in Mulgore, then pay to race change.

lmao yea okay, cause that makes those zones any less terrible.

Purely personal opinion. I was simply giving you another option if you thought they were so bad. I actually like the gobbo and panda zone. Not a huge fan of the worgen one though.

angrywalrus13 posted...
I...I don't think he was implying that.

I wasn't. Think this one went whooooooooshhhhh....
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#24SacredChaosPosted 2/19/2013 8:11:50 AM
Gobbos. Shammies. Toon. ******* Chievos. kk.
---
"Someday you - with all your strength and charm and good looks - you, all of you, will call me master!" - Raistlin Majere
#25Kikoman589Posted 2/19/2013 1:50:21 PM
I really liked the Wandering Isle. I went through it soon after release day, but the worst part about it was that I had to part ways with most of the people on General chat.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/sephiroth692
A random assortment of videos based around the subject of video games and anime.
#26Really Good BeePosted 2/19/2013 2:57:00 PM
Did they ever fix the part where you're fighting monkeys and Ji Firepaw is with you?

Did it the first day, and there were like 30 people in the zone. Ji Firepaws EVERYWHERE
---
"They can take our freedom, and they may even take a few of our lives, but THEY CAN NEVER... TAKE... OUR... ENORMOUS GUNS!!"