This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Still no way of getting heirlooms across realms right?

#1bladstPosted 2/17/2013 11:15:40 PM
Well a free way I mean. I don't want to have to pay for a character transfer.
---
guns don't kill people, people kill people, but the gun helps
#2PsoloquoisePosted 2/17/2013 11:45:10 PM(edited)
Not unless they offer a free realm transfer/migration for your current realm.
#3IdTheDemonPosted 2/18/2013 5:15:50 AM
Blues said they're working on a solution.
---
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/ceejay/simple
#4DamorahTalsetPosted 2/18/2013 5:40:39 AM
IdTheDemon posted...
Blues said they're working on a solution.

Source?
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#5Lady_TygryPosted 2/18/2013 6:00:29 AM
They've been saying that ever since heirlooms were introduced.
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#6HakPosted 2/18/2013 6:09:19 AM
Lady_Tygry posted...
They've been saying that ever since heirlooms were introduced.

Again, source? I know they've said why they couldn't do it, but never anything to say they were trying to implement it.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#7Lady_TygryPosted 2/18/2013 6:19:25 AM
Use the blue tracker like everyone else:

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/166794-heirlooms-cross-server---faction/
---
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow, we would probably all have to resort to common sense.
#8HakPosted 2/18/2013 6:22:38 AM
"Yes I believe it was something we were looking into or considering, and haven't heard an update on this topic for a while." is not the same as "This is something we want to implement".
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#9Lady_TygryPosted 2/18/2013 6:27:33 AM
If the first response is the only worthwhile comment you think is in that thread, perhaps you need the practice in efficiently using a search engine.
---
#10HakPosted 2/18/2013 6:33:04 AM
Lady_Tygry posted...
If the first response is the only worthwhile comment you think is in that thread, perhaps you need the practice in efficiently using a search engine.

Sadly, the "Next Blizzard post" button doesn't appear anywhere except on the first post, and I don't have the time or patience to go through 31 pages of text to read responses that will basically say "We'll maybe look at it eventually, but have no immediate plans to do so since resources are tied up in other things which will actually benefit a lot more people", which is basically a slightly more appeasing way of saying "Doubtful - keep spending your money on character transfers please".
---