This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

last chest on Shadow-Pan Heroic

#1UnboundAbyssPosted 2/18/2013 12:08:45 AM
In Heroic Shadow-Pan, chest bugs and says someone is still in combat so we kill the shadow orbs. doesnt help so right as we pull the trash at the bridge we skipped the healer leaves. we wipe, the tank and dps leave.

just myself and 1 dps, i run back thinking it will have reset the bugs. teleports me to the Snow Master, who ever opened the chest forgot to grab the 50g, so i take it. other player is still dead so it gives the 50g to me. just as im about to reach the chest the other dps leaves.

i open the chest, take the other 50g thats in it and DE the 2 blues. that was a pretty good run :D

it reminded me of when i did that on Ultraxion and Madness LFR.

Kill Ultraxion, be the first to open the chest but dont take gold yet. wait until everyone is on the boat and it leaves. it will auto-tele. to the boat, but just take the portal back to the platform, 375g (i think?) for me :D

Kill Madness, be the first to open after the cinematic, dont take gold, wait til everyone leaves, take another 375g.

do this on 3-4 characters a week :D
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#2XtraTPosted 2/18/2013 12:11:14 AM
gamefaqs, where blue loot and double digit gold matters
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.
#3UnboundAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:14:24 AM
didnt say it mattered. didnt even say it was a lot. it was just amusing that it happened =P

but, you are xtrat, not sure why im even responding
---
Why should you care if someone has what you have if looks cool to you? oh right you wanna be a special snowflake. :l - shawn10000000
#4Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/18/2013 12:16:23 AM
XtraT posted...

>double digit
>~2400 a week
>wat
#5UnboundAbyss(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 12:17:06 AM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
XtraT posted...

>double digit
>~2400 a week
>wat

lol
---
#6XtraTPosted 2/18/2013 12:29:35 AM
a week is a decade in internet age, it doesn't matter

2400 divided by 168 is double digits
---
Grand Marshal/Gladiator Priest, Lightplol.
PvE gladiator holy paladin, Lightp.