This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

burning legion server and class questions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. burning legion server and class questions
2 years ago#1
Anyone play on there?

My sub ran out on my main, and i have a spare BC with me.

I checked with realmpop (sp?) and its like ally/horde 45/46K so its not faction bumming.

My real question i suppose is what is a good healer to go with when it is my first time healing? Also needs to be fine for pvp/dungeons/BG's

(no paladins btw, i cannot stand there style and something about them bugs me)
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
2 years ago#2
Buy a copy of my book:

Druid & Shaman: Healing for Dummies.

The title reflects well how both classes healing styles are: Oversimplified.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
2 years ago#3
Elaeus posted...
Buy a copy of my book:

Druid & Shaman: Healing for Dummies.

The title reflects well how both classes healing styles are: Oversimplified.

Ahh Elaeus your answers are the greatest... Funny enough though,

They REEK of sarcasm. <3 it.

Thanks anyway, still wondering what to go be.

Also as both specs obviously need diff stats (with my fury warrior and off spec prot i just used str gear)

Would it be best to have 2 sets of gear? Healing gear and dps (shaman obvs)
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
2 years ago#4
I was serious; you have to be an essence of moron to screw up as a resto shaman or a resto druid. Why would I recommend a none newbie healer friendly to a new healer?

As for gear it depends. Bear and cat use agility while resto and balance use intellect. Shaman: Resto and ele use intl, while enha dual wields and use agi.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
2 years ago#5
Oh ok i forgot ele shamans are magic users predominantly right?

If so then int gear maybe mixed with haste would be awesome for my resto/ele shaman.

I hate the look of driuds.. Wierdo's lol.

Again thanks

EDIT sorry for calling you sarcastic, it seemed that way. But in hindsight i see what you meant.

Your help is always appreciated.
2 years ago#6
While leveling the same gear works for resto and ele, yes.

lv90 is another story.
---
2 years ago#7
Elaeus posted...
While leveling the same gear works for resto and ele, yes.

lv90 is another story.

Yeah i understand that lvl 90 would be very different.
---
2 years ago#8
Another question for anyone to help with.

As i am going to be on a pvp server should i do bgs from 15 or still wait to be a much higher level to bother with them? As weapons for ele/resto are 1hdrs right? And the BoA weapons arent to bad from the honor vendor.
---
2 years ago#9
Bumbage
---
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. burning legion server and class questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived