This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They should bring back Horde and Alliance exclusive classes next expansion

#1QuesoBlancoPosted 2/18/2013 7:37:33 AM
It was cool that the horde got Shaman and Alliance got Paladin before.

Now it's not as cool.

So they should make a horde exclusive class and an Alliance exclusive class next expansion.

The Alliance Class should be MacGuiver. They'd be the only class that can have three professions. One of their specs would be using grey loot to make special equipment to attack enemies.

The Horde Class should be Sapper. They're special ability is that they don't have a repair bill ever. It's aways free. Also, all of their attacks kill them too, so make sure you have someone that can Rez in your instance group.
#2Nightbird_XPosted 2/18/2013 8:00:53 AM
It was cool.

If you knew nothing about game balance. It was removed because Alliance had an unfair advantage with how good Paladins were. X
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#3R_JackalPosted 2/18/2013 8:39:34 AM
If they did, it'd just be mirror classes with different particles.
#4vahndragonwingPosted 2/18/2013 8:43:23 AM
So is your schtick to make a bunch of bad ideas into topics?
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#5ryanell666Posted 2/18/2013 8:55:44 AM
remember being in an Alliance raid back in vanilla, and seeing shammy loot drop (or vice versa)?....good times.
#6Right_Chus_1Posted 2/18/2013 8:58:09 AM(edited)
They should also bring back bosses dropping shaman loot in Alliance raids!

Beat me to it...8(
#7HakPosted 2/18/2013 9:13:35 AM
While they're at it, they should also ensure that these classes have some really important buffs unique to their own side that the other side can't get. At all. In no circumstance. Cos that would be fair and balanced and promote how the game has evolved the last 8 years.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#8larkinsterPosted 2/18/2013 9:27:52 AM
Nightbird_X posted...
It was cool.

If you knew nothing about game balance. It was removed because Alliance had an unfair advantage with how good Paladins were. X

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Oh wait? You're serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!
---
I like me some artistic integrity.
#9HakPosted 2/18/2013 9:29:56 AM
larkinster posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
It was cool.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Oh wait? You're serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

With all those stupid Blessings Paladins used to have, including the awesome BoSanc which allowed your raid to do more DPS to beat enrage timers, yes, Alliance had an advantage compared to Shaman having a few totems and horrifically itemised gear that made them pretty crappy as healers anyway, and brought nothing at that time.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#10thelastmohiganPosted 2/18/2013 9:30:04 AM
You should stop making these stupid ass topics but that's not going to happen either, is it?