This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Full Race/Class Combos

#11angrywalrus13Posted 2/18/2013 5:43:20 PM
KarateKittyKill posted...
Ghostfeet posted...
Gnome Druid, miniature cat, nuff said.

This is a good idea.

Only thing I can't see is Undead Paladin/Priest/Druid.

But the one class/race combo THAT NEEDS TO BE MADE is Human Druids. I've been wanting to make Beorn for a long time. Sucks that I simply can't. The bear and cat would just look like regular bears and cats, and that would be awesome.

Undead can already be Priests. <_<

Also, be a "Worgen" Druid. You're a Gilnean human who happens to stick to his/her Worgen form when not in other normal Druid forms.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#12Melted_ButterPosted 2/18/2013 5:43:50 PM
RPGphreak posted...

Why isn't the whole world (of warcraft) allowed to be druids? It's a member's only club now?

A poster from this board summed it up I think, although I can't remember who. They said that it's mainly due to model reasons or something. With each druid form currently having their own cat, bear, moonkin, and flight forms, each new race would be expected to have their own forms and colors unique to that race.
Really wish I could remember who said that.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#13KrozardPosted 2/18/2013 5:48:02 PM
Melted_Butter posted...
RPGphreak posted...

Why isn't the whole world (of warcraft) allowed to be druids? It's a member's only club now?

A poster from this board summed it up I think, although I can't remember who. They said that it's mainly due to model reasons or something. With each druid form currently having their own cat, bear, moonkin, and flight forms, each new race would be expected to have their own forms and colors unique to that race.
Really wish I could remember who said that.

I'm not sure if I'm the one you're thinking of, but I have said that before (same goes for Shaman totems). Although I'm almost definitely not the first/only person to say it, I have said it here a few times now.
---
this space intentionally left blank
#14ThePandaMan90Posted 2/18/2013 7:19:38 PM
Orc paladin. I will do anything.... anything.
---
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later. "
-Mitch Hedberg
#15EDarienPosted 2/18/2013 8:15:44 PM
angrywalrus13 posted...
KarateKittyKill posted...
Ghostfeet posted...
Gnome Druid, miniature cat, nuff said.

This is a good idea.

Only thing I can't see is Undead Paladin/Priest/Druid.

But the one class/race combo THAT NEEDS TO BE MADE is Human Druids. I've been wanting to make Beorn for a long time. Sucks that I simply can't. The bear and cat would just look like regular bears and cats, and that would be awesome.

Undead can already be Priests. <_<

Also, be a "Worgen" Druid. You're a Gilnean human who happens to stick to his/her Worgen form when not in other normal Druid forms.

Yeah, the first 4-5 levels were my favorite of my Worgen Druid. Being a human casting Wrath and Moonfire. That was fun ... Especially w/ the Gilnean Druid lore, there is no reason to not put a human Druid in. Possibly Orcs too if you really have to make it even on both sides. I mean ... they're friends with the Tauren and Trolls, more than the other races. Also, they're already Shaman so there's some nature/elemental stuff there.

I hate that Pandas are so limited, but I really do understand it. I'd probably make a Panda Paladin so it (probably a she since they have better animations) could go Alliance. I can't bring myself to faction change my Blood Elf Paladin. But I really don't feel like making a Dwarf Paladin from the beginning. Human animations are just so goofy. Can't bring myself to do that, either.

Otherwise, if I decided to play Horde again I've been wanting an Undead Paladin for a LONG time. But since I turned all Ally on my main server, I just stopped playing over there. Finally finding a decent guild made all the difference.

Otherwise, it's pretty diverse as-is, except for Pandas. Pandas are REALLY limited, though for lore I get it.
---
Lali-ho!
#16AceronPosted 2/18/2013 8:31:41 PM
Orc Paladin.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#17HakPosted 2/19/2013 4:17:42 AM
EDarien posted...
Yeah, the first 4-5 levels were my favorite of my Worgen Druid. Being a human casting Wrath and Moonfire. That was fun ... Especially w/ the Gilnean Druid lore, there is no reason to not put a human Druid in. Possibly Orcs too if you really have to make it even on both sides. I mean ... they're friends with the Tauren and Trolls, more than the other races. Also, they're already Shaman so there's some nature/elemental stuff there.

I hate that Pandas are so limited, but I really do understand it. I'd probably make a Panda Paladin so it (probably a she since they have better animations) could go Alliance. I can't bring myself to faction change my Blood Elf Paladin. But I really don't feel like making a Dwarf Paladin from the beginning. Human animations are just so goofy. Can't bring myself to do that, either.

Otherwise, if I decided to play Horde again I've been wanting an Undead Paladin for a LONG time. But since I turned all Ally on my main server, I just stopped playing over there. Finally finding a decent guild made all the difference.

Otherwise, it's pretty diverse as-is, except for Pandas. Pandas are REALLY limited, though for lore I get it.

The Gilnean Druid lore relates to the wolf spirit being trapped with the Gilneans. Their Worgen abilities and their ability to be Druids are directly linked. In that respect, the first 4-5 levels should be entirely ignored from a lore perspective if you create a Druid.

I wouldn't argue with a Gobbo Druid personally.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#18EDarienPosted 2/19/2013 5:42:14 AM
Hak posted...
EDarien posted...

The Gilnean Druid lore relates to the wolf spirit being trapped with the Gilneans. Their Worgen abilities and their ability to be Druids are directly linked. In that respect, the first 4-5 levels should be entirely ignored from a lore perspective if you create a Druid.

I wouldn't argue with a Gobbo Druid personally.

Actually, it points to the "old ways" like old religions. Some people still remember that Easter and Christmas aren't actually Christian holidays. In the same, talk to the Druid trainer, she mentions it. It's just their human, pagan religion practitioners. In a world of magic, it lets them do magic, heh. Though, admittedly, from a pure lore perspective their "druid magic" would be different from the other races' "druid magic." Though, the same should be said about Trolls, from a lore perpesctive, that their druid powers come from a different place than the NElves and Tauren. The two originals have practiced actual "druidism" for millennia. Troll Druidism should likely be different with their ties to voodoo and coming from a very different religious background. That said, the same should be true of Worgen Druids. For instance, their cat, and maybe even bear, forms should be their Worgen form, not a separate thing. From a lore perspective, a lot of the game should be different by mechanics. Still, if pagan worship separate from demon/fel magic worship can equal druid magic, then there's no reason humans proper, as well as a few other races, shouldn't get it too. Though, it makes the most sense for humans, especially with Gilneans in the picture. If nothing else, a "human" Druid could just be a level 1-4 Gilnean who escaped uninfected.
---
On a scale of 1 to Voldemort, he's a "Doesn't have a nose, but doesn't know Evada Kedabra." - RAGEface14
#19YuracoPosted 2/19/2013 5:56:30 AM
Elaeus posted...
Undead paladin. I would change my blood elf.

Probably not really interested in anything else outside of what's available now. MAYBE night elf paladin.

Make blood elves turn banshee like sylvanas...

THEN i would change my blood elven pally
#20RPGphreak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 6:04:31 AM
Oh even better, add in sub races for all the races. Wild Hammer, Dark Iron, Leper Gnome, Highborne, Eredar, Fel Orc, Taunka, Yaungol, Amani Troll, High Elves, The Wretched, Hobgoblins and such.
---
Minsc will lead with blade and boot! Boo will take care of the details.