This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the point of Glyph of Pillar of Frost?

#1Glockass1Posted 2/18/2013 5:00:14 PM
It has not been used for over 2 years now :D
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#2MegawizardPosted 2/18/2013 5:47:15 PM
I've used it for soloing old content, but that's been it. Can't use it on anything current since movements almost always required, and the fights that don't require movement rarely have any debilitating effects.
---
^( ' ' )^
#3Lightning BoltPosted 2/19/2013 2:37:48 AM
Megawizard posted...
Can't use it on anything current

I hear it works alright for Lei Shi to avoid the pushback from Get Away. There's hardly any movement on the fight otherwise (or at least, during any time you'd be bursting) so the downside isn't too bad.

I'm not sure why the pushback is particularly undesirable though for a melee... maybe it gets rid of the pushback damage as well?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#4MegawizardPosted 2/19/2013 1:10:57 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Megawizard posted...
Can't use it on anything current

I hear it works alright for Lei Shi to avoid the pushback from Get Away. There's hardly any movement on the fight otherwise (or at least, during any time you'd be bursting) so the downside isn't too bad.

I'm not sure why the pushback is particularly undesirable though for a melee... maybe it gets rid of the pushback damage as well?

I doubt the buff stops the damage; it only prevents loss of control of your character, like MCs, fears, polys, and whatnot.
---
^( ' ' )^