This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

third day in a row i've logged in, stared at the screen for a bit, then logged

#31Neo_HeartlessPosted 2/19/2013 3:44:52 AM
Elaeus posted...
I wouldn't have lasted eight years without breaks. Two were voluntarily, two were mandatory, but all summed up to over a year in total.

I too had several breaks over the years. I think one was close to a year though. I know that I tuned out a lot of WotLK.

However I cannot find the motivation to progress through Pandaria. I have a guild I can talk to, but right now I find myself prefering to play other games or focus on my awful drawing ability. When I do play WoW, I end up logging into an RP server to see what people are up to. It can be entertaining to watch.
---
[Wubeth Intensifies]
#32HakPosted 2/19/2013 3:48:10 AM
Elaeus posted...
I wouldn't have lasted eight years without breaks. Two were voluntarily, two were mandatory, but all summed up to over a year in total.

Total of about 2 years worth of breaks for me. These days I can hardly be bothered either since it's not feasible for me to do dailies on 14 level 90 characters and I like them too much to pick a "main". Looks like I'll be back to EVE Online for a while, and maybe come back to WoW in a few months if they make it easier for multiple characters to be viable.
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#33gamefaqwatcherPosted 2/19/2013 4:47:24 AM
steveoSEK posted...
Rockeign posted...
I wish I had the option to quit the game right now

Are you having a gun pointed at your head to keep playing? Of course you have an option.

he's probably on the year long contract thing.

^Those posts have got to be the best thing i've seen here for a while lol.

Currently the game isn't as appealing to me and has been like this the passed few months. Don't get me wrong, the new raid looks nice but i'll just take a break and return a few weeks before 5.4.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#34Nightbird_XPosted 2/19/2013 9:20:59 AM
How does it feel to pay 15$ a month to do absolutely nothing?
---
I'm told I look a lot like Rory Macdonald - http://i46.tinypic.com/2eyf5sy.jpg
Set to WARNED status for being a Republican on 11/08/2012
#35Teh_Dr_PhilPosted 2/19/2013 9:34:30 AM
Nightbird_X posted...

Feels like I'm missing chump changed each month. Gotta love having a job that pays well.

How does it feel to be a B list troll?
---
Yep.
#36CooLuigiPosted 2/19/2013 10:27:07 AM
Take some ritalin.

Watch out OP.

If you do this you might actually do something productive.
---
sigzy wigzy
#37Nightbird_XPosted 2/19/2013 11:29:44 AM
Teh_Dr_Phil posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Feels like I'm missing chump changed each month. Gotta love having a job that pays well.

ITT: you work a job that pays terrible if you don't mindlessly waste money.

More to come on Liberal News at 8.
---
#38BearlyWillingPosted 2/19/2013 12:23:16 PM
Nightbird_X posted...
Teh_Dr_Phil posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Took you a while to come with that spin job, nighty. Dangerously close to a strawman there too.

I do have to wonder about your finances, though, if you count a $15 subscription fee as being a mindless waste. Does it really break your bank that much? Poor guy.
#39Nightbird_XPosted 2/19/2013 12:59:29 PM
BearlyWilling posted...
Nightbird_X posted...
Teh_Dr_Phil posted...
Nightbird_X posted...

Took you a while to come with that spin job, nighty. Dangerously close to a strawman there too.

I do have to wonder about your finances, though, if you count a $15 subscription fee as being a mindless waste. Does it really break your bank that much? Poor guy.

I never said 15$ a month to be a mindless waste. I said it was a waste if you're not doing anything.
---
#40Subby33Posted 2/19/2013 3:52:15 PM
You do not enjoy WoW anymore and you do not enjoy other activities. You are de motivated and not gaining pleasure from the usual activities.

You are depressed.

I'm not saying this as judgment, but the proofs in the pudding. Don't worry. I'm depressed right now too, I just know what it is and when to realize it.

What u do with that information is up to you.