Monks: 5.2: Soloing and DPS? (maybe tank)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Monks: 5.2: Soloing and DPS? (maybe tank)
3 years ago#1
How are monks looking for next patch, as DPS, and for soloing older stuff?
Maybe up to cata-dungeons(heroic), possibly some of the easier raids too?

And supposing I decide I might want to try tanking at some point, how are brewmasters?
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
3 years ago#2
I'm leveling a Brewaster and I've never had more fun than one shotting a mob by smashing a keg in their face.
3 years ago#3
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
I'm leveling a Brewaster and I've never had more fun than one shotting a mob by smashing a keg in their face.

But Keg Smash doesn't do any damage?
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#4
I've soloed some of the cata heroics already as a windwalker. Also, yes, keg smash does damage, it's the thrown one that doesn't
3 years ago#5
Ah yeah, Dizzying Haze. Get the 2 mixed up fairly often, probably because I equate the thrown one also states that you throw a keg.
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
3 years ago#6
Hak posted...
Wookie_Is_Back posted...

But Keg Smash doesn't do any damage?

It does :P
3 years ago#7
You can look at the patch notes yourself, but WW is gonna be getting a solid dps increase: combo breaker (current mastery) is becoming a passive 15% chance and the new mastery revolves around tigereye brew. WW is also getting another CD that effectively raises dps by 20% for its duration.
GT: thatKevinkid
the first man on the moon was soma, and he got there by yorick jumping.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Monks: 5.2: Soloing and DPS? (maybe tank)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived