This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Making Gold: My Dungeoneering guide

#21Kanus_oq_SerunaPosted 2/20/2013 1:38:01 AM
I like the Pit of Sauron method of taking a tank class in, grabbing all the adds but the blue proto drakes, LoSing them behind a pillar, and burning them all at once.
---
For topical discussions of the Source Mod remake of Half Life: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683833-black-mesa
#22thebladeofwoePosted 2/20/2013 1:39:38 AM
scarecrows posted...
thebladeofwoe posted...
Dude good guide, but i am very upset! the battered hilt does exsist!!!

I needed space in my bag and i destroyed it a few nights ago...

damn that was decent gold for a hunk of junk, never knew they went for such an amount for what it was.

Keep up the good work dude.

Make a ticket and ask them to restore the item.

Great idea man but my sub has run out until at least the 6/9 of march:-( then its my sons B'day on the tenth lol. good time ahead.

not to bothered on main it is on a deadish server ( well the AH seems dead).
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
#23ElaeusPosted 2/20/2013 1:40:42 AM
thebladeofwoe posted...
scarecrows posted...
thebladeofwoe posted...
Dude good guide, but i am very upset! the battered hilt does exsist!!!

I needed space in my bag and i destroyed it a few nights ago...

damn that was decent gold for a hunk of junk, never knew they went for such an amount for what it was.

Keep up the good work dude.

Make a ticket and ask them to restore the item.

Great idea man but my sub has run out until at least the 6/9 of march:-( then its my sons B'day on the tenth lol. good time ahead.

not to bothered on main it is on a deadish server ( well the AH seems dead).

It's still a good idea.
Make the ticket when you get that account back early next month, it will 100% still be in the database.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#24CM101PlayPosted 2/20/2013 4:17:09 AM
Egxamer1 posted...
CM101Play posted...
I use looms past 77 because of the XP. Screw performance until 90.

The Xp bonus from 80-85 only works for the Helm/Cape/pants and they are also the only pieces that make the cata leap in stats but at 81. So note that with them equipped if you dont have suitable ilvl replacements in your bags it could affect your total ilvl needed to unlock dungeons. Most people would agree with your Screw performance take, but enough players are out to optimize themselves enough to perform the latter. Im not saying its right or wrong its just what the market sells. I'm not hear to convince people how to play and gear their alts just one way how to put some coin in your pocket.

I know, I'm leveling my Paladin through 80-85 right now and bought some 400+ ilvl shouders to go along with my helm/cape/pants looms.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pXxTP.gif
The greatest trick ever played was man convincing himself that God does not exist.
#25Abyssmal FiendPosted 2/20/2013 4:52:32 AM
Egxamer1 posted...
Abyssmal Fiend posted...
People will seriously pay over a thousand gold for a two handed axe on your server, TC? Those idiots need to l2heirloom.

1. Some Don't use Hierloom weapons past 77 cause they are pretty ineffective. Also as mentioned before many pay for the rarity and Tmog looks rather than actual statistics. Others however just dont have access to heirlooms

2. Someone asked before what is the best most effective Dungeoneering character you can have currently would be an Skinning/Enchanting Death Knight. No matter where you go and what you encounter you can kill it, heal and dps through it, and whatever drops you can turn into something valuable.

The heirloom axe in question was a BC drop. Whether or not you use an heirloom weapon past 77 is immaterial; at 61 (or 62 or whatever), heirloom weapons are flat out better than whatever greens are going to drop for you.
---
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder
#26CM101PlayPosted 2/20/2013 9:46:06 AM
Hypnotic Dust is selling really well right now on all AHs according to the underminejournal, so spamming Cata dungeons is really gonna work right now if you can DE the greens.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pXxTP.gif
The greatest trick ever played was man convincing himself that God does not exist.
#27Egxamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:05:52 AM
Abyssmal Fiend posted...

People will seriously pay over a thousand gold for a two handed axe on your server, TC? Those idiots need to l2heirloom.

The heirloom axe in question was a BC drop. Whether or not you use an heirloom weapon past 77 is immaterial; at 61 (or 62 or whatever), heirloom weapons are flat out better than whatever greens are going to drop for you.

Heirlooms are purchased with justice points or other currencies, they are not dropped, didnt want a 3rd party getting confused, i believe you just made a little error not a big deal.

The BC drop i linked is yes a 2handed axe (level 57 though)of notable rarity that because of its looks can fetch 1k to the right buyer for Tmogging. That is all i was saying.

The 2k was for the Blackrock caverns BOE rare agility staff drop called Berto's Staff which for alot of monks/druids can be BiS if they were to twink out in the 75-79 pvp bracket or just want to be doing some crazy badass dps at lvl 78 till later on. I'm not here to question why people spend their money just to simply show you how you can make some of your own from it I sold several of these in the first few months when the first wave of monks was coming in. My note was to bring attention that other players could do the same if they chose to.

I wasn't debating the validity of heirloom weapons or their usage in my guide or my rebuttal post, I was simply stating their are alternatives and people will spend gold to have them. Be that guy or gal to supply them with those and you will make $$.
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.
#28Blue-AdeptPosted 2/21/2013 8:57:56 AM
Share yer mop secrets
#29Guitar_Hero_GuyPosted 2/21/2013 9:23:21 AM
Tagging this for when I play. :)
---
Steam ID - Jaxxxson
#30Egxamer1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 2:24:17 PM
Just wanted to say i do appreciate all the positive feedback.

After talking with my buddy about MoP. What we have been doing is targeting the first beginner MoP dungeons. All of them drop items around 83-86 greens and blues. I am the tank and he is the add nuker. we typically plow through about 5 instances or so of each, chain pulling sets of adds and bosses. All i do is hold aggro and self heal myself. Having the AoE aggro horn from Blackhoof in VotFW is very helpful for this.

Its possible to probably run around soloing alot of this in current norm/heroic tier as a Death Knight/guardian druid but i prefer the security of having the added dps and the quicker pace of the farm, bonus points if you can call your partner a friend and joke and bs on vent to pass the timew. Our current agreement which you dont have to follow is he gets all the cloth for his tailor, i get all the trash greens and we split the good stuff 50/50%.

Now if you are running around in the open world on your own a couple of areas with a high amount of adds in the Jade Forest can suffice to serve the same purpose but its much slower and the gains as slower as well.
---
I am slaying all the bosses, I am winning all the dailies, I am doing all the dps, I am dating Mila Kunis, I am killing all the arenas, I belief in my Smelf.