This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

org V SW

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
(Title) more like org style and contructs compared to SW.

My newly level 15 resto (troll) shaman enters org... just mind-F***ed at how different to SW.

I mean more like moterized lifts and the crazy bat mounts everywhere.

Gotta feeling i am going to LOVE horde chars from now.

FOR TEH HORDE!!
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
3 years ago#2
Always thought of Org as a mud hole which I needed to take a shower after from entering it.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
3 years ago#3
old org > sw > new org
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
3 years ago#4
hmm it is a bit dirty.. like kebabs i suppose.
---
If the original KotOR and World of Warcraft had an abortion it would look something like this. mikejolik on SWTOR
3 years ago#5
I always liked Orgrimmar more, but it saddens me what happened to Stormwind. I loved the park.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#6
Elaeus posted...
I always liked Orgrimmar more, but it saddens me what happened to Stormwind. I loved the park.

Yeah the change to Stormwind in Cata only made the place look worse. Liked the look of SW better than Org, but greatly dislike the missing park and structural damage at the entrance.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
3 years ago#7
Elaeus posted...

shame i never saw those things, a park sounds cool. i wonder what will happen in 5.2 regards to the scaffoldings and building work in both capitals

i know they get fix'ed but i take it is going to just be a asphetic change only, right?
---
3 years ago#8
I've never rolled alliance, but flying over SW looks awesome. So much cooler than flying over org.
---
Metroids suck
3 years ago#9
Orgrimmary is annoying as all hell to navigate if you're on a lowbie, non-flying alt. Especially if you want to use the flight master. Seriously, putting him at the top of an elevator (and a slow one at that) was stupid.
---
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder
3 years ago#10
DrPrimemaster posted...
I've never rolled alliance, but flying over SW looks awesome. So much cooler than flying over org.

Except when you get lost trying to find anything. Im biased of course, we all are. If you play/main horde you like org better. Vice versa for alliance.
---
GT: Purity6of6Evil6
Praeclarum Custodem Ovium Lupum

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived