This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does the next class have to be a mail wearer with int as the main stat?

#11GreatDrakePosted 2/19/2013 10:02:49 PM
I would like to see a tank that wears cloth and one that wears mail since those are the only two role/armor combinations not in the game
---
Bedlam Boy's Disturbing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puDJun9iCA&feature=related
#12GForceDragonPosted 2/20/2013 12:41:55 AM
I'd like another spell mail user, and perhaps change Unholy to be more of a caster and compete with paladins for spell plate.
---
"It's like some twisted variant on rule 34. If it exists, someone takes it way too seriously. No exceptions." - Aceron
#13Lightning BoltPosted 2/20/2013 1:00:23 AM
LaManoNeraII posted...
Why does there have to be a competition for gear? Most MMOs are actually moving away from that with personal loot, which literally no one is complaining about.

Because some of us still want this to be an MMO where we interact with people, even though Blizz says they're trying to take the social element out of it.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#14ChaoticKanePosted 2/20/2013 5:11:02 AM
Caster plate, 2 dps specs and a heal spec.

Int plate needs another user, and DKs are dps/tank, Monks are all three, we need a dps/healer
---
But lets not forget how deadly the zerg were in Starship troopers! Well until the Terrans got Marauders. - julbull73
#15ElaeusPosted 2/20/2013 5:56:28 AM
GForceDragon posted...
I'd like another spell mail user, and perhaps change Unholy to be more of a caster and compete with paladins for spell plate.

Agr a holy paladin, I would settle for these unholy changes. The thing is we can also get intl polearms in that case which can be used by these two in addition to resto druids and mistweavers.

Also the next mail class CAN be like XtraT already said but I would change the tank only to be agility mail user, while the dps and healer be intl mail users.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#16superhoffyPosted 2/20/2013 10:36:02 AM
So wait, someone maining an elemental shaman will never have to roll in raids aside of trinkets ?

damn, never thought of that
#17WormeckPosted 2/20/2013 2:13:49 PM
Int Mail is shared by 2 specs (elemental and resto), while int plate is exclusively for holy pally.

If they were really only interested in straight balancing the numbers, int plate would be more likely.
---
PSN name: Wormeck
#18AceronPosted 2/20/2013 2:24:20 PM
Or they could get crazy and have an armored caster class.
Two specs used mid range spells and wear int mail.
The third spec uses close range spells and wears int plate.

There, best of both worlds. :)
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL
#19fan360Posted 2/20/2013 4:18:03 PM
DK and Monk are hated classes if you are paladin/warrior/druid, etc.
#20Major GamerPosted 2/20/2013 5:10:06 PM
Why does there have to be a competition for gear? Most MMOs are actually moving away from that with personal loot, which literally no one is complaining about.

LFR proves your "literally no one is complaining about" part pretty wrong. People complain about it all the damn time.
---
Can excessive stupidity be a valid reason for moderation?
http://backloggery.com/majorgamer