This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Monk Tank difficutly compared to other tanks?

#1MastaOOPSPosted 2/19/2013 7:23:18 PM
nt
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#2halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/19/2013 7:51:12 PM
nt
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#3metroidfreakv4Posted 2/19/2013 7:53:46 PM
Aliens colonial marines is a great game
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#4B1g_ClownPosted 2/19/2013 8:22:52 PM
metroidfreakv4 posted...
Aliens colonial marines is a great game

You lie.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJi5xhAOzQ
#5ElaeusPosted 2/20/2013 12:05:27 AM
Same.

Blizzard claims they are more difficult to shut up whiners that rerolled them for heroic raid content to get hit in the head by the reality that they are inferior to warriors, paladins and death knights (and ESPECIALLY the shield ones).
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6piplupzeroPosted 2/20/2013 1:28:30 AM
You had better have been a clown that handles feces well because playing a monk tank involves tons of juggling ****.

They are definately harder than dks and bears but Im actually worse at my paladin than my monk though I outperform our warrior tank on everything thats isnt will of the emporer so they have a massive skill cap vs other tanks but perform fine if played very well. The difference between a good monk and a bad one is massive.
---
Timesplitters is the best game series ever! C/C The choice is clear.
#7ElaeusPosted 2/20/2013 1:33:16 AM
piplupzero posted...
The difference between a good monk and a bad one is massive.

The difference between a good anything and a bad anything is massive; it's the exact opposite. Bad is literally being not good.

This is an obvious rule of life, mentioning that the difference between good and bad is massive is redundant.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#8piplupzeroPosted 2/20/2013 2:05:12 AM(edited)
Elaeus posted...
piplupzero posted...
The difference between a good monk and a bad one is massive.

The difference between a good anything and a bad anything is massive; it's the exact opposite. Bad is literally being not good.

This is an obvious rule of life, mentioning that the difference between good and bad is massive is redundant.

Someone hasnt seen affliction lock this xpac. Badum-tsssh
---
#9ElaeusPosted 2/20/2013 2:08:21 AM
Yeah, it's not like I raided heroic Mogu'shan Vaults with two affliction warlocks bro.

lol@ missing the point. Good is the entire opposite of bad, so of course being bad at ANYTHING (warlock, monk, cooking, sex), is massively different from being good at it. All you have done was stating the obvious.
---
#10piplupzeroPosted 2/20/2013 2:15:24 AM
Elaeus posted...
Yeah, it's not like I raided heroic Mogu'shan Vaults with two affliction warlocks bro.

lol@ missing the point. Good is the entire opposite of bad, so of course being bad at ANYTHING (warlock, monk, cooking, sex), is massively different from being good at it. All you have done was stating the obvious.

I got the point, I just wanted to make a bad joke, sorry.
I was trying to say monks have massive gaps between players who are skilled and those who arent quite as skilled. Unlike other classes in which the difference between a skilled and unskilled player isnt that big. Its too early for me to think of a more elegant way of putting that.
---