This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why all the ninjas in this game?

#1FlasbangsPosted 2/20/2013 6:36:26 AM
Seems every dungeon I'm in some retard just needs on everything, I've lost quite a bit of drops to druids and hunters this way.. And I'm playing a Death Knight.. Why? I try to be nice, I gave up a 2 hander that dropped to a warrior even though I won it fair and square because my weapon was almost as good.. Yet all I ever experience from other players is rudeness and selfishness... I'm really considering going back to single player games only simply because the way people online act towards each other is depressing.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOB-Z1xtpgw
#2c0sa n0straPosted 2/20/2013 6:56:13 AM
It's because they are bored and jaded, the only feels they get from the game is annoying other people.
#3LanceFlugermanPosted 2/20/2013 7:10:06 AM
So much better not losing drops anymore.
---
Damn, GameFAQs is dying.
#4Abyssmal FiendPosted 2/20/2013 7:53:53 AM
c0sa n0stra posted...
It's because they are bored and jaded, the only feels they get from the game is annoying other people.

That's a big part of it.

The other part is that it's an inevitable downside of cross-realm dungeon finder. The odds of being matched with the same person multiple times while leveling is pretty low.
---
"Erst waegen, dann wagen." - Helmuth von Moltke the Elder
#5SackBoiPosted 2/20/2013 11:24:50 AM
From this week going from 80 to 85; I barely see people ever choose need... when I do I normally just to be curious look at their equipment now normally it is a lot worst then what they selected the need for. On another note these past two days I did about 10ish + dungeons and I greed everything, normally only one person selects needs every other dungeon, yet despite the fact everyone greed's on all 2-8 equipment each dungeon I only won one greed roll. This is always how it is for me oddly though always has been, makes utterly no sense that out of 25 pieces of equipment that everyone greeds on I normally will get one...
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#6Rayray1985Posted 2/20/2013 6:07:24 PM
Ninjas are either:
A) Ignorant people who don't know any better.
B) "Entitled" characters who think because they did the most dps, they deserve everything.
C) Enchanters who are still angry other people can use their skill.
---
Xbox Live GT: Reddie85
#7scarecrowsPosted 2/20/2013 6:11:24 PM
You weren't ninja'd you lost a roll. Those items didn't belong to you. It's not yours until it's in your bag.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's
#8Rayray1985Posted 2/20/2013 8:41:54 PM
scarecrows posted...
You weren't ninja'd you lost a roll. Those items didn't belong to you. It's not yours until it's in your bag.

When you have gear better than the gear you just rolled need on or if you are an agi class rolling need on str jewelry, you ninjad.

Don't give that lame argument that blizzard made it impossible to ninja because it does still happen. The need button popping up doesn't mean it's fine to click it. It means that blizzard hasn't fixed what's broken.
---
Xbox Live GT: Reddie85
#9therulah11Posted 2/20/2013 10:01:45 PM
People are assuming NEED means Im bout to equip this. I NEED sometimes because I NEED gold, or I NEED mats, Or I NEED a transmorg. I helped kill the damn thing too. Dungeons dont give any other rewards for people at my level. The NEED button means more than just "Equip it or else u Ninja'd".
---
Don't appear too drunk! Or let a stare turn into a "yeah, you punk!"
#10scarecrowsPosted 2/21/2013 12:01:36 AM
Rayray1985 posted...
scarecrows posted...

When you have gear better than the gear you just rolled need on or if you are an agi class rolling need on str jewelry, you ninjad.

Don't give that lame argument that blizzard made it impossible to ninja because it does still happen. The need button popping up doesn't mean it's fine to click it. It means that blizzard hasn't fixed what's broken.

You can't ninja because the loot rules are need before greed. You took the risk when you hit "join queue". If you don't want to roll against other people go with your guild. It's not being ninja'd, you don't know what that word means. You can't push your morality onto others. Your little code of ethics means ****.
---
Tanks. Insta Q's = Insta QQ's