This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why all the ninjas in this game?

#11gamefaqwatcherPosted 2/21/2013 12:52:15 AM
After they win try asking politely if you can have it (Only if they have better, equivalent or they needed for OS this may work). It's helped me out a few times but it's not 100% lol.

I've seen hunters being able to need on str rings / necks and same as druids. Glad i won the ring however the neck was druid vs some random dk. It was fun to watch although it would have sucked for the dk when they were doing nice numbers.

I don't think the loot system is close to perfect and never will be. I guess if the complaining continues they may add loot bags to lfd lol. Loot bags is a different issue (bad rng for some) for another topic.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#12redundanciesPosted 2/21/2013 6:25:08 AM
therulah11 posted...
People are assuming NEED means Im bout to equip this. I NEED sometimes because I NEED gold, or I NEED mats, Or I NEED a transmorg. I helped kill the damn thing too. Dungeons dont give any other rewards for people at my level. The NEED button means more than just "Equip it or else u Ninja'd".

Getting a couple gold, some enchanting mats or a vanity piece are less important than increasing your character's power. People who need for those three reasons are incredibly selfish.
#13NtheRiddlePosted 2/21/2013 7:28:28 AM
Just wait til the new Heroic tier dungeons come out, like around the last raid releases and everyone's trying to gear all their possible specs at once... gonna be a blast...
---
.....umm .....yeah
"All the facts in the world don't change the fact that there are NO... MORE... TWINKIES!" - Foamy
#14therulah11Posted 2/22/2013 4:06:09 AM
Who Here helped me pay my 15 gwop subscription? Ahhh....and vice versa. My plans and motives in this game shouldnt revolve around a buncha PUGs. Now ask me if I would do that in a guild. Negative. Thats plain dumb AND selfish. PUGs can kick rocks.
---
Don't appear too drunk! Or let a stare turn into a "yeah, you punk!"
#15PailheadPosted 2/22/2013 4:28:11 AM
scarecrows posted...
Rayray1985 posted...
scarecrows posted...
You weren't ninja'd you lost a roll. Those items didn't belong to you. It's not yours until it's in your bag.

When you have gear better than the gear you just rolled need on or if you are an agi class rolling need on str jewelry, you ninjad.

Don't give that lame argument that blizzard made it impossible to ninja because it does still happen. The need button popping up doesn't mean it's fine to click it. It means that blizzard hasn't fixed what's broken.

You can't ninja because the loot rules are need before greed. You took the risk when you hit "join queue". If you don't want to roll against other people go with your guild. It's not being ninja'd, you don't know what that word means. You can't push your morality onto others. Your little code of ethics means ****.

Lol! I'm betting this guy is one of those people the TC is talking about!
---
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
#16KhazarorPosted 2/22/2013 5:04:09 AM
LFR is much better, it's impossible to ninja.
---
Lollipop Crusader killing people without getting arrested.
#17OximofoPosted 2/22/2013 7:48:28 AM
Khazaror posted...
LFR is much better, it's impossible to ninja.

No, but I causes hybrids to queue w/e the. Swap specs to get gear they need. The LFR system sucks too.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#18c0sa n0straPosted 2/22/2013 8:04:32 AM
therulah11 posted...
Who Here helped me pay my 15 gwop subscription? Ahhh....and vice versa. My plans and motives in this game shouldnt revolve around a buncha PUGs. Now ask me if I would do that in a guild. Negative. Thats plain dumb AND selfish. PUGs can kick rocks.

So why even join pugs?
#19SyrupBookPosted 2/22/2013 8:22:19 AM
Then don't run random dungeons big guy. The game's not broken, you're just being outsmarted by strangers.
---
/target keyboard
/cast faceroll
#20DamorahTalsetPosted 2/22/2013 9:10:21 AM
Dungeons are primarily for people to gear up. If you ninja something from someone who can actually use it as an upgrade just because you want something to disenchant, sell or transmog, you're selfish. This is a fact and nothing you say or do will change this fact.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob