This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Coolest looking Night Elf class; warrior or rogue?

#1SackBoiPosted 2/20/2013 10:06:36 AM
I am making one of them as my next toon, I was going to make a human female warrior too, so should I just keep it that way and make my night elf a rogue?
---
Sometimes you get the coal mine, and sometimes you get the shaft.
#2CM101PlayPosted 2/20/2013 10:52:52 AM
Don't roll a NELF.
---
http://i.imgur.com/pXxTP.gif
The greatest trick ever played was man convincing himself that God does not exist.
#3SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 11:20:42 AM
What? D:? However I am leading towards rogue cause I have two heirlooms for leather... and I can get a third one right now.
---
#4Commander-GreePosted 2/20/2013 11:30:02 AM(edited)
Definitely a rogue if you already plan on making a warrior. I've got a level 90 rogue and I'm a bit bored of the class to be honest though. I'm currently leveling a Night Elf Monk which is a race and class combination I've come to lovr. My rogue is actually Pandaren because the animations are cool and the racials are great. Safe fall + bouncy FTW
#5Commander-GreePosted 2/20/2013 11:28:51 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6GForceDragonPosted 2/20/2013 12:04:46 PM(edited)
Make a NElf druid instead.
---
"It's like some twisted variant on rule 34. If it exists, someone takes it way too seriously. No exceptions." - Aceron
#7RevoredoPosted 2/20/2013 12:21:21 PM
Out of the two, the Rogue. Night Elves look too silly wearing plates.
---
Playing now: Final Fantasy XIII
Not a bad game, really.
#8SackBoi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 2:19:38 PM
Plus I have a DK so I am not trying to roll a warrior right after since DK is my main (also have a 86 warlock from scroll of Rez so I don't want another pet class like hunter at least not yet).

So rogue it is :D
---