This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can't purchase game time

#1dlomaximoPosted 2/20/2013 9:02:43 PM
So i was playing wow like any other day, go to the bathroom and came back to find i was disconnected.
I tried to log in but it said my prepaid time was over and i needed to buy more game time, that was weird because i have a subscription.
When i tried to set up a new one it told me this: "Your PayPal payment could not be authorized for your recurring World of Warcraft subscription on this account."
When i tried using the card it said "Your credit card information could not be validated."

Why am i having this problem? :(
---
Ragnarok DS FC: 4039 8148 0162
Name: Diego
#2EnixPosted 2/20/2013 9:18:53 PM(edited)
Geez, how long did you go to the bathroom? It gives a 30 min warning pop up box on your screen, then continues in increments.

Double check your paypal and make sure your bank account or CC is linked properly and still verified.
#3dlomaximo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 9:31:08 PM
Its all verified and working, wtf..
anyone had this kind of problem? why wouldn't they take my money? :(
---
#4oldfart81Posted 2/20/2013 9:36:51 PM
talk to your bank and make sure your account isn't frozen. It happens if you get a new card, or if you recently had suspicious activity. For example you live in new york and take a trip to kansas and order a rat burger. Its considered suspicious since you probably only use your card in new york.

Other then that make sure you dont have to many pending transactions that make you look like you have money in the bank.
#5dlomaximo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 9:41:54 PM
I removed my card from my paypal account and added it again, working fine now.
Thanks for the help :)
---