This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is nonsense man, WTF is JP even for in 5.2?

#1YhiPosted 2/21/2013 9:49:18 AM
The current JP blues were obsolete when they were first introduced and still obsolete when they had their ilvl raised

No more upgrading your 463s

Current valor gear is will still cost valor

Everybody has heirlooms already

So basically Blizz's official stance is that we are supposed to use our JP for honor and nothing else?

bs I'm cancelling sub unless they fix this this is nonsense considering
#2LatiasSAPosted 2/21/2013 9:50:19 AM
Theres those vendors and stuff you exchange that currency for, right?

Right?
---
league ign - Quadraxis
Okay, I never let WoW boards down before. - Left4Shaman
#3Yhi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:50:55 AM
bro don't be obtuse you know 100% that everything available for JP is nonsense
#4Lightning BoltPosted 2/21/2013 9:52:26 AM
They're letting you upgrade looms, adding that in next patch so there's no way you have them yet.
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#5MakahtynoPosted 2/21/2013 9:53:20 AM
You seem to be whining for the sake of whining.

Justice Points are for people who are just starting out much like Honor is for those just starting in PvP. There has to be a point where both currencies fall out of use when their higher tier currencies take over else there would be no point to have Valor/Conquest.
#6Yhi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 9:54:11 AM
Makahtyno posted...

Justice Points are for people who are just starting out much like Honor is for those just starting in PvP. There has to be a point where both currencies fall out of use when their higher tier currencies take over else there would be no point to have Valor/Conquest.

pandababies actually believe this

lol
#7vahndragonwingPosted 2/21/2013 9:57:40 AM
Yhi posted...
Makahtyno posted...

lol

Yeah man, this 2 tiered currency system was totally introduced this expansion

lol
---
3DS Friend Code: 3050-9023-0902 - Ender
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 3440-1140-5876 - Ender
#8TheStaircasePosted 2/21/2013 9:58:22 AM
Yhi posted...
Makahtyno posted...

lol

You're literally gonna quit because one type of currency is become obsolete. Literally.
#9HakPosted 2/21/2013 10:04:20 AM
Yhi posted...
Makahtyno posted...

lol

At least it's not a 3-tier currency system where 2 levels of currency were entirely obselete until Blizz introduced JP and VP and done away with the badges. Guessing you're a Catakiddie?
---
In the book, it says He created us to be just like Him. So if we're dumb, then God is dumb, and maybe a little bit ugly on the side. - Zappa
#10Yhi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2013 10:04:34 AM
i like how the pandababies are getting furious and redfaced because of my valid points

blizz messed up guys, it's pretty clearly evident considering they now have a currency that is 100% useless and redundant.