This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ranged dizzle pizzle sizzle

#1ouFIJIPosted 2/21/2013 4:11:09 PM
Have multiple melee DPS chars, a few healers, couple tanks, but zero ranged DPS. Obviously the choices are Mage, Hunter, Warlock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest, and Elemental Shaman. Anybody have multiple ranged DPSers that they can weigh in on in terms of enjoyability? I'm not concerned which people think is the most OP at this point because A) Fun is more important to me and B) By the time I'm done leveling it will all have changed likely.
#2SyrupBookPosted 2/21/2013 4:16:38 PM
Mages as a rule are gonna be pretty solid, but are boring as hell to level, no joke. Hunters are powerful, pretty fun, and easy to level. Warlocks are just kinda "meh" to me, although a lot of people like them. Boomkin are just plain awkward and don't seem very dynamic or fun to me personally, but I guess you'd be a unique little snowflake. Elemental Shaman are actually pretty fun and can pump up the jamz/burst... Can also heal in the same/similar gear. Shadow Priests aren't as fun as Warlocks, so that's really all you need to know.
---
/target keyboard
/cast faceroll
#3metroidfreakv4Posted 2/21/2013 4:21:33 PM
My Mage bores the hell out of me.
My hunter is pretty fun
Ele really depends on gear, rng, and the encounter.
I'd go with hunter out of those three. But man ele is great too, it's just a blast to nuke players or top charts after they talk crap about shamans
---
WotLK ending cinematic: Arthas:Father.....is this over?....
Father:no my son....the raid resets next week.. Who noticed I fixed the Typos? only took 4 years :)
#4shawn10000000Posted 2/21/2013 5:21:05 PM(edited)
Hunter and warlock are my mains right now, and are rather enjoyable.
#5DamorahTalsetPosted 2/21/2013 6:32:58 PM
shawn10000000 posted...
Hunter and warlock are my mains right now, and are rather enjoyable.

Same for me.
---
I don't a fondness to Borat. I don't how it did outrageous; haven't they ever interneted? We have Goat's Sea and Celebrating Lemons. - Gandob
#6ElaeusPosted 2/21/2013 7:40:18 PM
>shadow priest
>good choice
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#7c0sa n0straPosted 2/22/2013 12:00:32 AM
SyrupBook posted...
Mages as a rule are gonna be pretty solid, but are boring as hell to level, no joke. Hunters are powerful, pretty fun, and easy to level. Warlocks are just kinda "meh" to me, although a lot of people like them. Boomkin are just plain awkward and don't seem very dynamic or fun to me personally, but I guess you'd be a unique little snowflake. Elemental Shaman are actually pretty fun and can pump up the jamz/burst... Can also heal in the same/similar gear. Shadow Priests aren't as fun as Warlocks, so that's really all you need to know.

Have you played a Warlock since MoP released?
#8JiruruPosted 2/22/2013 12:31:12 AM
I read the topic title in Bill Cosby's voice.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#9Mighty_BuffaloPosted 2/22/2013 10:50:51 AM
Jiruru posted...
I read the topic title in Bill Cosby's voice.