This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

When do blizzcon tickets usaully sell?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. When do blizzcon tickets usaully sell?
2 years ago#11
Tickets are not hard to get, don't listen to the bs.

Trying to get the competition to let their guards down, I see!
2 years ago#12
Which site will it be sold anyways. Do i need an account. Want to try on multiple comps.
2 years ago#13
S***s going to be nuts this year, with not having a con last year, D3 coming to PS3 and 4 and expansion (assuming itll be announced), new WoW expansion (obviously), prob some new SC stuff and the possible show off of the new mmo. Its going to be a crazy Blizzcon, I think this year will be a record seller (sell out time).
---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
2 years ago#14
MBW1411 posted...
S***s going to be nuts this year, with not having a con last year, D3 coming to PS3 and 4 and expansion (assuming itll be announced), new WoW expansion (obviously), prob some new SC stuff and the possible show off of the new mmo. Its going to be a crazy Blizzcon, I think this year will be a record seller (sell out time).

Well that instilles confidence.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. When do blizzcon tickets usaully sell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived