This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two more races for Druid.

#1Coop14Posted 2/23/2013 6:30:58 AM
Who would you want?

Me personally.

Draeni and BElf

No idea why I just have been thinking about it since I have fallen in love with Worgen Druid ._.
---
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.
#2You__Know__WhoPosted 2/23/2013 6:32:00 AM
BELF and Human I guess.
---
Go Gators! Booking my flight to Pasadena!
Sheamus >>>
#3CornwallacePosted 2/23/2013 6:43:04 AM
Pandas, they're already animals, and you can make one on both factions.
---
http://creativegametheory.com/ Upcoming free Tower Defense game, check it out if you want. I'm not the boss of you. Platinum FC - 4599 8066 5562
#4FenriradramelkPosted 2/23/2013 6:46:28 AM
Panda ... and ... panda?

if not panda, then
orc and gnome.

orc for racials, huge shoulder graphic, and goddamnit their shaman can channel wolves so why not.

gnome for the lulz; it'd be funny having miniature druids using a spiffy model the size of one of the cat/bear/owlkin/treant pets. Also, escape artist (if that's even still a racial) would be amusing to use to get out of snares without power shifting.

@draenai, ugh, no. They're already ugly enough, and I can't even imagine how nauseating their forms would be.

@belf, great, flamboyant elf druids, though tbh it's probably the most lore-fitting wise, since there are/were at least a handful of high elf//blood elf druids in lore (and at least one was a boss in Botanica, tru story).
---
The Sun was born, so it shall die. As we were forged we shall return.
I know in darkness I will find you, giving up inside like me.
#5ElaeusPosted 2/23/2013 7:14:38 AM(edited)
Blood elf druid boss in ... Botanica iirc was cool but personally I rather Draenei since they got nothing new in the Cata roster of changes.

A second race... Not sure I would favor any of the currently available but pandaren most likely works. Panda bear form and white fox cat form.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#6Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 7:18:19 AM
Blood elf druid boss in ... Botanica iirc was cool but personally I rather Draenei since they got nothing new in the Cata roster of changes.

A second race... Not sure I would favor any of the currently available but pandaren most likely works. Panda bear form and white fox cat form.

...OH MY GOD

I was trying to think about a possible cat form for Pandaren and just couldn't see it working. THAT makes me drool...

Siberian Cat model please <3
---
I'd like to pull those horns, smash her face into my bed. - Zardar, the one who makes me laugh over everything.
Music is apart of the soul. Cannot define this.
#7CapnCrunch1Posted 2/23/2013 7:19:37 AM
Undead for some type of skeletal cat form and a plague bear or something. Plus a pterodactyl flight form, that would be sweet.

Dwarf, just because they're the coolest Alliance race.
#8JiruruPosted 2/23/2013 9:15:11 AM
Draenei and Pandaren. That way both sides can get at least one new one, and it balances out the choices between the factions.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#9AshrahnPosted 2/23/2013 9:20:27 AM
I've wanted a BE druid since I saw the one in the Botanica. Cat form could be the Eversong lynxes, and flight could be dragonhawk.

Alliance I'd say Human or Draenei. I mean look at the Worgen starting area, humans are druid pre-curse. I'm not sure how Draenei would work but I'd love a talbuk travel form.
#10GhostfeetPosted 2/23/2013 9:52:10 AM
I really want to see Gnome druids, miniature cats. Blood Elf could be interesting, that or Orc. Pandaren might be interesting provided they do the forms well. Still want my Gnome druid though.
---
"I drink and I smash because I love." ~ Rocko
XBL GT: DisposableDuck