This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Two more races for Druid.

#21Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/23/2013 4:13:04 PM
MajinUltima posted...
LatiasSA posted...
Blood elves would have the most possibility since we've already had that resto druid boss in the botanica, I'd say.

It'd still look pretty whacky and won't really feel right for a while though, they don't really have much to be nature-attuned about them other than the whole 'elf' thing.

--Goblin Shamans exist because Lol Oil Rig Totems and Goblin Priests exist because Lol Con Artists. Goblins are probably the race singly LEAST attuned to the elements or shamanism (even Gnomes mostly used natural steam power and voodoo gnomes have been around since vanilla), yet Goblins have Shaman.

I think every race should get every class really, there's really no point in lore justifications anymore given the crap Blizz has come up with.

Didn't the Goblins make contracts with different elementals? I remember one in Deepholm telling you to kill his Fire one.
#22AmakusaPosted 2/23/2013 8:24:37 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
Didn't the Goblins make contracts with different elementals? I remember one in Deepholm telling you to kill his Fire one.

That guy is hilarious. When he loses his totems near the end of the Twilight Highlands chain the same fire elemental wants his head on a pike.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#23JellyfloaterPosted 2/23/2013 8:46:48 PM
Humans should have every class. Though tbh every race should have every class, except maybe draenei warlocks.
#24DawnshadowPosted 2/23/2013 11:15:01 PM
If they go with Burning Crusade 2.0, I'd actually say orc and draenei.

Why? Assuming that Draenor was Titan-touched at some point in its past, it would have its own Dream, a backup copy of the planet in its original form. Orcs are native, and draenei lived there for a thousand years. Between the two, maybe they could at least somewhat fix it.
---
I have a blog! Warcraft and other gamer musings.
http://oilstainedlibram.wordpress.com/
#25inferiorweaselPosted 2/24/2013 12:07:06 AM
Panda? A bear species with a bear form? Does nobody on these forums understand what Art Direction and appeal is?

Why are worgen not shaman? A werewolf with a wolf form is why.

These 2 ideas are dumb even before you think about it. Anybody with a semblance of artistic background in industry can tell you how silly a panda druid is. This is the very reason blizzard will never do it.
---
Live and Learn / Forgiveness is Divine.
(Read those. If you still feel the same way.... Well, you are redcount. - Vyyk)