This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Warrior: Execute damage -25%."

#31Lightning BoltPosted 2/23/2013 3:02:39 PM
Also I take it you don't know about why execute is a problem in PvP like the rest of the people on the forums?

Oh I know this one!
It's because PVP is a joke, right?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#32ElaeusPosted 2/23/2013 3:03:07 PM
EvilScythe posted...
I must be missing something here... I see no source. Was one even posted?

The main page of MMOChamp.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#33ElaeusPosted 2/23/2013 3:04:38 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...
Also I take it you don't know about why execute is a problem in PvP like the rest of the people on the forums?

Oh I know this one!
It's because PVP is a joke, right?

... Let's not go there my good friend.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#34Lightning BoltPosted 2/23/2013 3:05:48 PM

Oh fine then.
Is it true you've rejoined us though?
---
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
#35ElaeusPosted 2/23/2013 3:06:24 PM
Lightning Bolt posted...

Oh fine then.
Is it true you've rejoined us though?

Yeah, yesterday. Been playing non stop. -.-
---
#36Lightning BoltPosted 2/23/2013 3:07:18 PM
But nothing's even changed since you left... it can't be that engaging.
---
-The Rev
#37ElaeusPosted 2/23/2013 3:11:06 PM
Oh. 5.1 actually. I stopped effectively before it, and i am on a different character.

The thing is I was too busy raiding with my guild that I missed the more casual parts, and I returned not for the raiding this time so I am doing what almost everyone else is done with.

Also got Brawler's Guild invitation and might get into that if I didn't get slaughtered in the earlier levels.
---
#38WhitbanePosted 2/23/2013 3:15:19 PM
My pathetic DPS gets even worse. SWEET!
---
Twilight Sparkle is Best Pone.
#39Wyrmwarrior5(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 3:21:35 PM
EvilScythe posted...
I must be missing something here... I see no source. Was one even posted?

It's generally assumed that when it comes to WoW news, mmo-champion will be the source.
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#40USACripplerPosted 2/23/2013 3:30:49 PM
I pulled off my 1 million execute crit the other day, so I am satisfied. They can nerf it as long as they buff the rest of our damage.
---
Nobody circles the drain like the Buffalo Bills.