This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

"Warrior: Execute damage -25%."

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. "Warrior: Execute damage -25%."
3 years ago#31
Also I take it you don't know about why execute is a problem in PvP like the rest of the people on the forums?

Oh I know this one!
It's because PVP is a joke, right?
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#32
EvilScythe posted...
I must be missing something here... I see no source. Was one even posted?

The main page of MMOChamp.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#33
Lightning Bolt posted...
Also I take it you don't know about why execute is a problem in PvP like the rest of the people on the forums?

Oh I know this one!
It's because PVP is a joke, right?

... Let's not go there my good friend.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#34

Oh fine then.
Is it true you've rejoined us though?
One day dude, I'm just gonna get off the bus, and I'm gonna run in the woods and never come back, and when I come back I'm gonna be the knife master!
-The Rev
3 years ago#35
Lightning Bolt posted...

Oh fine then.
Is it true you've rejoined us though?

Yeah, yesterday. Been playing non stop. -.-
3 years ago#36
But nothing's even changed since you left... it can't be that engaging.
-The Rev
3 years ago#37
Oh. 5.1 actually. I stopped effectively before it, and i am on a different character.

The thing is I was too busy raiding with my guild that I missed the more casual parts, and I returned not for the raiding this time so I am doing what almost everyone else is done with.

Also got Brawler's Guild invitation and might get into that if I didn't get slaughtered in the earlier levels.
3 years ago#38
My pathetic DPS gets even worse. SWEET!
Twilight Sparkle is Best Pone.
3 years ago#39
EvilScythe posted...
I must be missing something here... I see no source. Was one even posted?

It's generally assumed that when it comes to WoW news, mmo-champion will be the source.
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
3 years ago#40
I pulled off my 1 million execute crit the other day, so I am satisfied. They can nerf it as long as they buff the rest of our damage.
Nobody circles the drain like the Buffalo Bills.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. "Warrior: Execute damage -25%."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived