This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New account and expansions.

#1Lucarioaura22Posted 2/23/2013 11:35:34 AM
Hey guys I was talking to friends on Skype last night and we all agreed to comeback to WoW since there are a lot of us that wanted to play again. I lost my old account that had every expansion except for MOP. I was wondering, with a new account do I have to get the expansions all over again or do I still have everything downloaded still? I figure if I have to get them again it won't be so bad because IIRC there is a sale for the expansions right?
---
We do what we must.................
#2angrywalrus13Posted 2/23/2013 12:41:54 PM
Yes, you'd have to get Cataclysm and MoP again (BC and Wrath are now baseline).

You can also call Blizzard and see what they can do about getting your account back. They're pretty good about that sort of thing.
---
Thomx
like tommicks
#3teffyPosted 2/23/2013 3:42:37 PM
Also the game is currently $35 with all expansions until Tuesday, so there's that, too.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4Slyk90Posted 2/23/2013 3:49:02 PM
Why would a new account magically have everything
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
#5Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 4:31:36 PM
Slyk90 posted...
Why would a new account magically have everything

No I was just making sure that the stuff was saved to the account and not the PC itself. I haven't played in a long time and just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be rebuying the same thing for nothing.
---
We do what we must.................
#6Ghost_TurtlePosted 2/24/2013 3:33:33 AM
Dude, if you still have you account info just go to the website and redownload everything. Your **** has not been deleted.
---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
#7berry_swisherPosted 2/24/2013 3:47:39 AM
Ya it should all be saved to your b.net account. I did the same thing and just downloaded everything but MoP, bought that and off I was. Same old characters on every realm I played and everything.