This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are all the mages qqing?

#1DoomDenPosted 2/23/2013 2:43:02 PM
Seriously, everywhere I go I see mages complaining about upcoming nerfs.
Like, you know, frostbolt's damage increase.

Meanwhile, warlocks are sitting here silently crying about how they'll never be viable for pvp.
---
"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."
#2ValdiousPosted 2/23/2013 2:44:03 PM
Warlocks never viable for PvP?

...well that's the first i've ever heard of it.
---
I don't care if a store broke street date or if you pirated it, it's still against the TaCoSand inconsiderate.~VerosPlague
#3DoomDen(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 2:46:39 PM
Well I mean low level pvp they're alright, but if you're against a good team you'll never get a chaos bolt off.
---
"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."
#4Wyrmwarrior5Posted 2/23/2013 2:48:33 PM
DoomDen posted...
Well I mean low level pvp they're alright, but if you're against a good team you'll never get a chaos bolt off.

>PvP
>Chaos Bolt
---
http://breadfish.de/
http://thebest404pageever.com = best website ever.
#5RCR ReturnsPosted 2/23/2013 4:49:41 PM
Warlocks are currently not viable. Demo was gutted and affliction damage is too dependent on MG, which is suicide w/ the amount of interrupts.
---
RoughCutRedneck
#6Glockass1Posted 2/23/2013 4:55:41 PM
RCR Returns posted...
Warlocks are currently not viable. Demo was gutted and affliction damage is too dependent on MG, which is suicide w/ the amount of interrupts.

KJC

Wyrmwarrior5 posted...
DoomDen posted...

>PvP
>Chaos Bolt

This. Affliction or GTFO.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#7RCR ReturnsPosted 2/23/2013 5:01:26 PM
KJC lol... Which does what against silencing shot? Not to mention that unless you sb a port you are even easier for a warrior to gap close on you. Thats why the bracket is dominated by rls/wls and not kfc and spriest teams rite?
---
RoughCutRedneck
#8AssultTankPosted 2/23/2013 5:56:42 PM
Let me correct a misconception you seem to have.

It's not Frost Mages QQing.

It's Arcane Mages because they're getting an entire playstyle removed completely. Everyone who enjoys Scorchweaver Arcane, yeah, you can't play that anymore. It isn't going to exist.

Further, Arcane is getting nerfed to the ground. They're not getting hit with the nerfbat... They're getting hit with the nerfsledgehammer. Repeatedly.

And this coming after Fire got hit with it pretty much forcing any progression mage into Arcane.

Honestly, it looks like Blizz is trying to force players into playing Frost. If this is the case, I'm abandoning my Mage, I HATE Frost. I don't like the play style at all.
---
http://wh.gov/RI5h Petition to declare Westboro Baptist Church a hate group.
John 6:53 Jesus promoting cannibalism.
#9Glockass1Posted 2/23/2013 5:59:08 PM
RCR Returns posted...
KJC lol... Which does what against silencing shot? Not to mention that unless you sb a port you are even easier for a warrior to gap close on you. Thats why the bracket is dominated by rls/wls and not kfc and spriest teams rite?

You can hide behind pillars while channeling with KJC.
---
Steam ID: Glockass1
#10ishingo69Posted 2/23/2013 6:37:19 PM
AssultTank posted...
Let me correct a misconception you seem to have.

It's not Frost Mages QQing.

It's Arcane Mages because they're getting an entire playstyle removed completely. Everyone who enjoys Scorchweaver Arcane, yeah, you can't play that anymore. It isn't going to exist.

Further, Arcane is getting nerfed to the ground. They're not getting hit with the nerfbat... They're getting hit with the nerfsledgehammer. Repeatedly.

And this coming after Fire got hit with it pretty much forcing any progression mage into Arcane.

Honestly, it looks like Blizz is trying to force players into playing Frost. If this is the case, I'm abandoning my Mage, I HATE Frost. I don't like the play style at all.

^Yeah, pretty much all of this.^
---
Remember, life never gives you anything you can't handle....unless you die of something.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/silversyn/simple