This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Brawler's Guild Questions

#1ElaeusPosted 2/23/2013 8:16:22 PM
Since this part of my last topic got lost by the good folks that were too helpful about the other things I asked I will just post this in its own topic.

1- How far a windwalker monk lv488 is supposed to be able to go in ranks?
2- Since each rank has 4 brawlers; if I died for brawler#3 do I get to repeat back from top or from #3?
3- Any tips?

Thanks.
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#2JAW2688Posted 2/23/2013 8:17:36 PM
A WW at 488 should clear it no problem.
#3Little ZardarPosted 2/23/2013 8:19:19 PM
you should be able to get to rank 8 + zenshar (easiest of the rares)
you stay on one dude till you kill him
roll your face and have fun, monks are one of the easiest classes to brawl with
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#4Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:21:27 PM
Sweet, thanks for the help.

I heard the brawlers ahead had tight enrage timer and since I am only geared from LFR I wondered. Is that not an issue?
The other thing: Why is monk one of the best classes to brawl with Lil'Z?
---
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
#5SketchiePosted 2/23/2013 8:21:55 PM
1 - No idea.
2 - If you die at brawler #3, you will start again at brawler #3. You will not need to defeat the first and second brawlers again.
3 - It's a good idea to at least spectate the fights to get a general idea of what you should be doing, and look up boss strategies on WoWhead, to name one source. Nothing sucks more than when you go into a fight unprepared and die almost instantly and then have to wait in queue again for a long time for another attempt. Make it count!
---
Hey, now, don't hit me even though I'm now a ? Block starting from 11/14/2012...
#6JAW2688Posted 2/23/2013 8:24:46 PM
484+ is where I would say you could reach 8 with, pending class/spec of course but monk is easy mode. You'll be able to get it in one sitting really, it's not hard at all. I assume you upgraded your LFR weapon twice?
#7Elaeus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2013 8:27:17 PM
Sadly no, this was originally an alt of mine and I resubbed yesterday after 3 months hiatus. Was lucky to get the invitation right away.
---
#8ShadowEdgeXPosted 2/23/2013 8:29:42 PM
Can casters do well in Brawler's Club, or is it mostly designed for melee?
---
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel
#9Little ZardarPosted 2/23/2013 8:29:43 PM
Elaeus posted...
Sweet, thanks for the help.

I heard the brawlers ahead had tight enrage timer and since I am only geared from LFR I wondered. Is that not an issue?
The other thing: Why is monk one of the best classes to brawl with Lil'Z?

expel harm, healing sphere, chi wave is amazing selfhealing, and there's always blackout kick unglyphed
dampen harm/diffuse magic cheeses some encounters
fortifying brew, a tank cooldown, given to all specs
sparring passive
touch of death cheeses every encounter
leg sweep aka 5 sec aoe stun, fists of fury aka even more stuns
interrupt is coupled with a 5sec silence
kite all over the place with roll

and last but not least
touch of karma is the best defensive cooldown in the entire damn game
---
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
#10JAW2688Posted 2/23/2013 8:31:00 PM
You'll be fine, I have a friend who's not even 480 on his WW that has the Brawler title.