Brawler's Guild Questions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Brawler's Guild Questions
3 years ago#1
Since this part of my last topic got lost by the good folks that were too helpful about the other things I asked I will just post this in its own topic.

1- How far a windwalker monk lv488 is supposed to be able to go in ranks?
2- Since each rank has 4 brawlers; if I died for brawler#3 do I get to repeat back from top or from #3?
3- Any tips?

Thanks.
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#2
A WW at 488 should clear it no problem.
3 years ago#3
you should be able to get to rank 8 + zenshar (easiest of the rares)
you stay on one dude till you kill him
roll your face and have fun, monks are one of the easiest classes to brawl with
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
3 years ago#4
Sweet, thanks for the help.

I heard the brawlers ahead had tight enrage timer and since I am only geared from LFR I wondered. Is that not an issue?
The other thing: Why is monk one of the best classes to brawl with Lil'Z?
'I am always surprised at how you, a Czech, have better grammar, spelling, and style than many native born speakers in the U.S.' -Ruvan22
3 years ago#5
1 - No idea.
2 - If you die at brawler #3, you will start again at brawler #3. You will not need to defeat the first and second brawlers again.
3 - It's a good idea to at least spectate the fights to get a general idea of what you should be doing, and look up boss strategies on WoWhead, to name one source. Nothing sucks more than when you go into a fight unprepared and die almost instantly and then have to wait in queue again for a long time for another attempt. Make it count!
Hey, now, don't hit me even though I'm now a ? Block starting from 11/14/2012...
3 years ago#6
484+ is where I would say you could reach 8 with, pending class/spec of course but monk is easy mode. You'll be able to get it in one sitting really, it's not hard at all. I assume you upgraded your LFR weapon twice?
3 years ago#7
Sadly no, this was originally an alt of mine and I resubbed yesterday after 3 months hiatus. Was lucky to get the invitation right away.
3 years ago#8
Can casters do well in Brawler's Club, or is it mostly designed for melee?
Proud to have formerly lived in the only country in the world whose National Sport has a sequel
3 years ago#9
Elaeus posted...
Sweet, thanks for the help.

I heard the brawlers ahead had tight enrage timer and since I am only geared from LFR I wondered. Is that not an issue?
The other thing: Why is monk one of the best classes to brawl with Lil'Z?

expel harm, healing sphere, chi wave is amazing selfhealing, and there's always blackout kick unglyphed
dampen harm/diffuse magic cheeses some encounters
fortifying brew, a tank cooldown, given to all specs
sparring passive
touch of death cheeses every encounter
leg sweep aka 5 sec aoe stun, fists of fury aka even more stuns
interrupt is coupled with a 5sec silence
kite all over the place with roll

and last but not least
touch of karma is the best defensive cooldown in the entire damn game
http://i.imgur.com/2EJdw.gif
Rogue PvP in a nutshell.
3 years ago#10
You'll be fine, I have a friend who's not even 480 on his WW that has the Brawler title.
  1. Boards
  2. World of Warcraft
  3. Brawler's Guild Questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived